Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 352. (Read 308932 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
and...
Any coin for me?  Grin

my address is:  sM3B6uzQN3EsfaY8HPPmDfxkcTQx5b4j31

Thank you
bye Smiley
please don't sent addess here
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
and...
Any coin for me?  Grin

my address is:  -----

Thank you
bye Smiley
Activity: 560
Hi, my XLR address: sUAVZJFWqQQd5qpHw3Duo8zFMftpeajejJ
Thanks.
Activity: 687
Merit: 291

I confirm that I have been contacted to escrow the premined coins. Dev will announce the details and I will set up the wallet for it.

The address is sNoRMLDUNDRSYypYcZeNEyXz1VRKcT9BRr

I'm glad to announce that Legendary Escrow @Dabs will  hold  premine for Solaris  Community !

@Dabs Escrow Service will hold the Solaris  Development Funds (50000 XLR) , Developer Founds ( 30000 XLR ) and the  Bounty Giveaway (16000 XLR).
@Dabs Escrow Service will setup a BTC address to receive fund for extra giveaway coins or donations.

Escrowing terms :

Coins can only be withdrawn for bounties or community  approved projects and the intent to move coins has to be announced beforehand.

Escrow Service will receive 5000 xlr  handling fee , 30% to be given now and the remaining 70% in 1 months time.

The address  is :    sNoRMLDUNDRSYypYcZeNEyXz1VRKcT9BRr

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I confirm that I have been contacted to escrow the premined coins. Dev will announce the details and I will set up the wallet for it.

The address is sNoRMLDUNDRSYypYcZeNEyXz1VRKcT9BRr
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Who is the escrow for the premine? I am already using Solaris since about a week and discovered it from this topic. I will accept to to be included  in  the promo Tongue

I would like to confirm that @Dabs will escrow our premined coins . Announcement and details soon.

Now we are talking Cheesy
Looking forward to this.
This makes me believe you actually gonna stick with this project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 255
Hi SolarisDev, my XLR address: sX1ThkK9TC1mQLNXfCvwqeG79N2SzoLWJU

Who is the escrow for the premine? I am already using Solaris since about a week and discovered it from this topic. I will accept to to be included  in  the promo Tongue

I would like to confirm that @Dabs will escrow our premined coins . Announcement and details soon.

Activity: 468
oh, thanks, but I don't understand, 3 tweets and 2 re-tweets in one day? or week? tell me please about my question.
Yes , you should made 3 unique tweets per day with #SOLARIS and 2 retweet ."
Who is the escrow for the premine? I am already using Solaris since about a week and discovered it from this topic. I will accept to to be included  in  the promo Tongue

Im  in touch with  Escrow Service . All details will be announced soon .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
my XLR address:  sKtCkLumnnnR1h9KzN58XxPRxSpgHxWmpa
thanks.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
oh, thanks, but I don't understand, 3 tweets and 2 re-tweets in one day? or week? tell me please about my question.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I want participate in the Solaricoin promotion too?
@Anarchist , @Bibite , @LeGaulois  - thank you for interest -  you are accepted .

@triat,@buriks,@syahril,@gourcuff,@budlo,@bojjan,@DynamQ  - accepted,  CONFIRMED.

Twitter list is Closed!

Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Activity: 560
Hi
Can I participate in the Solaricoin promotion ?
My twitter is https://twitter.com/bojjan7
thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
@Anarchist , @Bibite , @LeGaulois  - thank you for interest -  you are accepted .
Hi
Can I participate in the Solaricoin promotion ?
My twitter is https://twitter.com/kharchivka
thanks

Address XLR:  sUudBWzhe2XvV2PfKyMAipay37zFEwyX1J
Jump to: