Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD] 100+ AsicMiner USB Block Erupters at $2 Each - page 2. (Read 2344 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If this is a legitimate sale would be interested in one of every color as well (except pink since I sense a battle for that one  Grin)
Can we see a picutre of their condition?

But if they were taken by beastly a PM in the future if more of them come to the market would be cool as well wanted to give a few out as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
I will take all 100 for $160 shipping to Australia if you will accept i would like to buy these for introducing people to bitcoin mining.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
id take all the pretty colours + 5 Black to make it 21 miners. if your willing to ship to the UK with escrow or ill pay when they arrive
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Yea, the scammer is PMing people that replied on my threads.

I'll take 5, 1 of each color. PM'd.

I'd like to know what the beware of scammer stuff is all about first though..

Look more closely.  Someone created an account  9mm_btc to try and pretend to be 9mm-btc who is a respected seller and currently selling lots of hardware (including this thread.)

Hmm, yeah..... I did look closely and found the other 9mm character but they have 0 posts, hence my question. I figured they'd been sending PM's or something and wanted some clarification.
Activity: 644

Look more closely.  Someone created an account  9mm_btc to try and pretend to be 9mm-btc who is a respected seller and currently selling lots of hardware (including this thread.)

Hmm, Yeah..... I did look closely and found the fake 9mm character but they have 0 posts, hence my question. I figured they'd been sending PM's or something and wanted some clarification.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
These get 70 kh/s correct?
Activity: 924
Merit: 507

Look more closely.  Someone created an account  9mm_btc to try and pretend to be 9mm-btc who is a respected seller and currently selling lots of hardware (including this thread.)
Updated with color choices.
Activity: 644

Beware of the scammer named 9mm_btc.  Be safe!
The miners may be a little dusty.  The cases and boxes are in good condition, but a few tears and cracks from shipping.  Mostly black, but a very few gold, red, and blue (maybe 1-2 silver ones).

What kind of condition are they in? Do they have the plastic jewel case with them?  And do you have various colors?  I need a few more of certain colors to finish off my collection (will have to check which specifically I need when i get home).

Edit: Color availability is in the original post.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
What kind of condition are they in? Do they have the plastic jewel case with them?  And do you have various colors?  I need a few more of certain colors to finish off my collection (will have to check which specifically I need when i get home).
I have many used AsicMiner USB Block Erupters for sale at $2 each.  Shipping is included.  Minimum order is 5 units.  Escrow available.  Local pickup in Denver, CO available.  BTC or cash only.

• These make great gifts and are fun to play with.
  • Original cases and boxes will be provided but in various conditions.
  • I have mostly black ones, but a few red, blue and gold.  (No exact count right now)

Available colors:

• Pink x 1
  • Red x 2
  • Silver x 4
  • Gold x 9
  • Black x 109

Notice: ROI and profitability police, please take it to another thread, thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: