Pages:
Author

Topic: SOLD - page 2. (Read 2133 times)

legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
April 25, 2015, 02:16:46 PM
nice. Looks legit. Even Andre Drummond from the Detroit Pistons follows you. I would buy this if I had the funds. Could use it for a new altcoin im working on. If this is still available in a month or so I'll buy it.

Thanks and We'll see, I don't really like bartering with newbie accounts. We'd definitely have to use escrow if my account is still for sale in a month.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 25, 2015, 02:05:50 PM
nice. Looks legit. Even Andre Drummond from the Detroit Pistons follows you. I would buy this if I had the funds. Could use it for a new altcoin im working on. If this is still available in a month or so I'll buy it.
legendary
April 25, 2015, 01:27:31 PM

Completely understand! What's your BEST Paypal Price? I don't have any bitcoin yet...lol Just starting out!

Im asking 2.5 btc so the paypal equivalent at current btc rates would be around $570 give or take. Im willing to negotiate.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 25, 2015, 01:00:34 PM
Probably going to be charged back. Why not buy bitcoin with your paypal through localbitcoin and offer the op bitcoin after that ?

Well honestly I didn't want my paypal account, checking account or credit cards touching bitcoin or a bitcoin exchange at all. My goal is strictly to use is P2P as a bartering currency. I will NOT be cashing it in for any type of other currency either once I do obtain it. I'm NOT looking to buy or sell bitcoin for any other currency.

I'm new to this whole BITCOIN thing, but what enticed me was the anonymity of it, so in my opinion that anonymity goes out the window as soon as you use your credit card, paypal account or bank account to purchase through an exchange which is why I'm trying to obtain BC for services or digital goods I already offer or own. But like I said I'm new, so still learning :-)

I'm not looking to scam anyone here, just was curious what his paypal price was IF HE HAD ONE.

If I obtain some bitcoin here this week via the marketplace, I'd be more then willing to pay him BITCOIN as well.

I just started posting in the marketplace yesterday, so we'll see what happens. But I understand the precaution with so many scammers out there. I assure you I am NOT one of those people :-)

legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2015, 12:44:05 PM

Completely understand! What's your BEST Paypal Price? I don't have any bitcoin yet...lol Just starting out!

Probably going to be charged back. Why not buy bitcoin with your paypal through localbitcoin and offer the op bitcoin after that ?
April 25, 2015, 12:21:05 PM

April 25, 2015, 11:39:21 AM
Trade for TWO vCard video Website?

http://vcardvideo.com/whats-included-for-199year/
legendary
April 24, 2015, 02:01:52 PM
SOLD
Pages:
Jump to: