Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD!] 1oz .9999 fine gold 2015 coin - below spot! - page 3. (Read 13814 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I don't know if "1) weigh the coin" was a troll post or not.  It seems the poster vanished, despite me replying instantly.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
Id like to apologize for all the scrutiny and suspicion on this forum. Every 'new guy' gets the same treatment.

On this forum we have a sort of informal system of escrow, where there are a few highly trusted members who regularly act as an escrow by holding money until a transaction is complete. Some do happen to be anonymous outside of this forum, and could technically disappear with the money (by malice or death). Often they ask for a 1% commission or a tip. I can see how this system would seem extremely sketchy for anyone new to this community. They are not 'official escrow businesses', just 'random people' who have earned a reputation of trust over many years by holding onto tens of thousands of $ of ppl's money, etc.

PM me if you have any questions; I can vouch for some reputable escrows and answer any questions you might have.

Good luck on the sale Smiley
Yes, one of those automated sites was suggested to me (in my auction thread).  I went to the site and clicked "contact us."  It wouldn't even give a PO box, just an e-mail address.  Roll Eyes

Legitimate escrow = money in trust managed by a trustee who isn't anonymous.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Lots of Escrow advice here -

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrow-list-108716

there are also automated website escrows available too.
Reasonable question 2 - why sell the coin at a loss when you could sell at any local bullion dealer, jeweler or pawn shop for significantly more money.

Reasonable question 3 - why are you so dead set against Escrow used for buyer protection?

2) I never said it was a long-term business strategy. Read Post #1 again.  It's just for my first sale. Smiley

3) If you can show me an actual escrow (not just a random person willing to hold money) then I will consider it.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Reasonable question 2 - why sell the coin at a loss when you could sell at any local bullion dealer, jeweler or pawn shop for significantly more money.

Reasonable question 3 - why are you so dead set against Escrow used for buyer protection?
Because I'm an honest & reputable seller, I wouldn't list something I don't have in-hand.

I will certainly list the MapleGrams once I physically have them.  I think it will benefit those who want pure gold but don't want to buy an entire ounce. Smiley

Edit: I'm only removing posts that clearly show someone didn't read Post #1.  If you have an actual sales question, it shall remain in this thread. Smiley

Okay, here's a sales question:  You are "honest and reputable" according to whom? 

Also, can you place your coin on a scale and let us see its mass (with handwritten forum handle and date included)?

Sure, I have no problem answering reasonable questions Smiley

Honest because I won't sell something not (yet) in hand.

I have a food scale from my restaraunt that is accurate to 1/10 grams (0.1g).  Would that suffice for the coin weight test?  If no, then I really don't have anything else at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
Because I'm an honest & reputable seller, I wouldn't list something I don't have in-hand.

I will certainly list the MapleGrams once I physically have them.  I think it will benefit those who want pure gold but don't want to buy an entire ounce. Smiley

Edit: I'm only removing posts that clearly show someone didn't read Post #1.  If you have an actual sales question, it shall remain in this thread. Smiley

Okay, here's a sales question:  You are "honest and reputable" according to whom? 

Also, can you place your coin on a scale and let us see its mass (with handwritten forum handle and date included)?

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
will u selling me 1 gram bit? future will order more because i have proofs of you

and monies back guarante?
do u still shipping for Iran?

monies back garantee?

ManyProofs:

I wouldn't feel comfortable exporting U.S. legal tender to Iran. Keep an eye on my future offers as I might sell some of my MapleGrams (1 gram Canadian gold coin).  These are truly "gold bits"  Grin

EDIT:  Post #1 makes it clear that I don't accept payments to middlemen.  If people keep repetitively posting about this, of course I will remove it.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
do u still shipping for Iran?

monies back garantee?
***SOLD*** TO elianite - http://blockchain.info/tx-index/99961ed808ae089425b74a5ede32f6180ef0ad9fdc18d9c16ef76e6033ec7f9b

PAYMENT TO MIDDLEMAN NOT ACCEPTED. YOUR POST WILL BE REMOVED IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ.

How about a great deal for my first gold sale??  1oz of fine (0.9999) gold for only 4BTC Smiley

• One ounce .9999 pure gold
  • $50 U.S. legal tender coin
  • Buffalo / Indian Head design
  • 2015 date (latest design)

I'll try to get some pics up soon!

Let's see if we can generate some interest here  Smiley  Coin will ship within 24 hours of payment by BTC upfront.

This thread is for arranging a sale only.  Unsolicited advice will be removed.  (If you feel the need to push your opinion, please do so by PM.  I'll do my best to answer every reasonable message.)

Smiley

http://i.imgur.com/OcXiWjg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/iWc2Kn3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/at8cLZo.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: