Pages:
Author

Topic: [Sold] 30 GHash 40 Watt Bitfury US Starter Kit - page 2. (Read 1714 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
New or old style?

Old style I believe, I'll have model specifics in the morning after I read the boards.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
New or old style?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I'll start - 0.525BTC good until noon CST tomorrow shipping to USA assuming everything comes with it, less the PSU, shipped Priority mail.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Hey guys, I bought this pretty recently, but ended up getting a few Antminers as well, so this is taking up more space than I have to spare. The unit runs at around 30 Ghash (29-32) drawing around 40 watts of power, making it one of the most efficent small miners on the market, at nearly 5x higher efficency than ChiliMiners, its a good way to increase your hashrate no matter your electricity cost. The unit is modular, so you can plug in more Bitfury Boards for additional hashing power once you have the kit setup. The unit comes plug and play with a Raspberry Pi that is used to host the unit. I will input your pool info for you before I ship if you wish, and will host it for you for free if we close the deal after Postal Service hours, or on the weekend. I also have a new in box 350W Rosewill PSU if you need it to go with the unit, which should be sufficent for almost an entire upgrade setup.

I am located in the U.S however I can ship anywhere you wish, just be mindful of shipping charges and any import taxes that you may have to pay.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking to get for it, so please pm me or leave offers in the thread starting at 0.50 BTC. I do believe that the unit is worth more than 0.50, but rather than setting some inflated Ebay price, or basing it off of past sales, I'd rather see what the market values it at.

I'm willing to use escrow through JohnK (if he is around), TomatoCage, OGNasty, Kludge, or DannyHamilton (when he resumes escrowing) if you feel it necessary, but I ask that you pay the escrow fee.

Pages:
Jump to: