Pages:
Author

Topic: [sold] 3x Diamond 5970 new oem $410 shipped USA - page 2. (Read 2317 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 250
What payment methods are you accepting I might be interested in one of these cards?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I can put both cards in a large flat rate international box.  I may not be able to include (fit) the original boxes but they can be packed well.   The total would be $880 but that does NOT include your customs.   I have no idea what your customs will charge you.

The price of $880 international shipped applies to almost every country other then the USA where it is $820 for both.  So if you are almost anywhere else I can do it at that price without the original boxes. 
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
I will not have these cards until Tuesday.  Brand new but OEM so they come with nothing but the card.  I will process reasonable RMA's if buyer pays all shipping costs for one year.  I make no warranty myself on these cards, if Diamond refuses then you are screwed. 

US shipping will be priority tracked.  I will ship international with a proper customs form (no marking as gift) for actual shipping cost. 

No lower offers please, I will just place em in rigs and mine below $410 each. 

How much for both cards shipped to EU (Poland) with customs?

legendary
I will buy both for 395 each including shipping to edmonton, canada
Sorry, I was serious about mining with em.  They pay off pretty quick for me.  $410 is the tipping point where I would sell them and take a (smaller) profit up front.  Mining they should pay off (cards only) in about five months or a whole system in closer to seven months at current pricing. 
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I will buy both for 395 each including shipping to edmonton, canada
legendary
bump!
legendary
I will not have these cards until Tuesday.  Brand new but OEM so they come with nothing but the card.  I will process reasonable RMA's if buyer pays all shipping costs for one year.  I make no warranty myself on these cards, if Diamond refuses then you are screwed.  

US shipping will be priority tracked.  I will ship international with a proper customs form (no marking as gift) for actual shipping cost.  

No lower offers please, I will just place em in rigs and mine below $410 each.  
Pages:
Jump to: