Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD] Antminer S1 180 Gh/s with Power Supply .23BTC [SOLD] - page 5. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Would you ship to Canada?
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
Replied to the PM's I received. Made a few notes on questions that I people had.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
In Stock July 13, 2014 and Ready to ship next business day.

I have 15 0 Units up for sale. These Antminer S1's will come with 1 700w or 750w Dell PSU each unit. Ready to run. Power supply wires screw right into the antminer

Current Price is BTC0.23 Per Unit. Shipped in the United States. Shipping comes with Chicago Suburbs. Cash in hand purchases are fine also. I will ship only to the United States. I will be shipping USPS 2-3 Shipment. Shipped 24 hours after payment.

Note: I am not selling without PSU's. They are all converted to power up these units.

Note: There is no discount for buying multiple units. I am packing them up in a box Antminer/PSU together and shipped out.

Note: These are ready to run units. If you would like to have a certain IP address assigned. Pool assigned. Let me know and I will gladly enter this information so all you need to do is plug in, hook to a network and go.

Note: The PSU's are either 700W or 750W. I bought in different batches.

Pages:
Jump to: