Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD] Auction: Hawaii Vacation Condo - 2 bedroom Dec 3-10 2011 - page 4. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
ok, since no one seems to want it, I'll bid 40 BTC.

Shoot me a PM if I'm the lucky one here.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
All info and pictures at http://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=1503&resortCode=HAN&parentResortCode=HAN.

Just over 14 hours to go, high bid is currently 30 btc! This could go for peanuts!

Can I resell this? I know someone who sell's timeshares, she may be interested.
Activity: 696
All info and pictures at http://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=1503&resortCode=HAN&parentResortCode=HAN.

Just over 14 hours to go, high bid is currently 30 btc! This could go for peanuts!
I need to talk to my wife about this!
Activity: 700
Merit: 501

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Do you have any pictures of the floor plan? What's the layout? Thanks.
I am sure I will be outbid anyway but it turns out that my wife will have to be in country for the 10th thus making it imposable for us to go. I apologize for this oversight.

This makes the current high bid likuidxd at 30 btc if he/she is still happy with that.

By the way, there is no obligation to stay all seven nights if anyone thinks it's worth it to go for 6 of these nights or even less. Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
This rocks. I would have bid myself, but at that time I will vacate California.
7 nights here, no catch other than getting here and paying for all food/services?Huh

is that right?

if so i bid 10 bitcoin per night.

That's right. So the current high bid is Goat at 70 btc (please put your bid for the entire week).
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I'll be out of the country and can't bid on this. But if did not have plans, I would do this for sure. It's a great deal.
Activity: 691
Merit: 511
Holy shit.
Good job, wish I had the money to bid on that lol
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Man, wish I could do this!  But it's too soon for me to get off work in time...
You are bidding on 1 week (3 Dec-10 Dec 2011) in a fully self-contained 2 bedroom condo at the beautiful Hanalei Bay Resort on Kauai, the so-called garden island of Hawaii. We booked it using our timeshare early this year, but due to pregnancy complications will not be able to use it. Luckily, it is transferable, so you can take advantage of this opportunity to get a full week at a super low price! Bidding starts at 1 BTC and goes up in 1 BTC increments by posting your bid below. Auction closes 10 November 2011 at 20:00:00 UTC (Find out when that is for you by clicking --> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Hawaii+Auction+End&iso=20111110T12&p1=137).

the link says that the auction has ended

No, it says when it will end.

I've fixed it to make it clearer. Cheers!
legendary

Do you have a reserve?
If the auction ends at 10 BTC, will you conclude the sale?
You should reflect your response in he original post.

Thanks for the input Yankee. It already said no reserve in the original post, but it's a bit wordy so I've bolded the relevant wording.  Wink

Nice!!! Thanks for pointing it out

Do you have a reserve?

Thanks for the input Yankee. It already said no reserve in the original post, but it's a bit wordy so I've bolded the relevant wording.  Wink
Activity: 476
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I bid 10 BTC.
legendary
Nice place!!!!

Do you have a reserve?
You are bidding on 1 week (3 Dec-10 Dec 2011) in a fully self-contained 2 bedroom condo at the beautiful Hanalei Bay Resort on Kauai, the so-called garden island of Hawaii. We booked it using our timeshare early this year, but due to pregnancy complications will not be able to use it. Luckily, it is transferable, so you can take advantage of this opportunity to get a full week at a super low price! Bidding starts at 1 BTC and goes up in 1 BTC increments by posting your bid below. Auction closes 10 November 2011 at 20:00:00 UTC (Find out when that is for you by clicking --> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Hawaii+Auction+End&iso=20111110T12&p1=137).

No, it says when it will end.
daytrader/superhero

I'm in China, can i bid ?

Of course you can. The auction only includes accommodation, so you'll need to organise your own airfares if you win.
Pages:
Jump to: