Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD] Bitcointalk.org forum accounts - Inventory Sold out 6/4/15 - page 10. (Read 19338 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
no longer selling accounts
Seems like a good idea, but the accounts are waay too expensive. I have built up my activity/post count from the occasional post (maybe once a day), not worth .5 btc (~300$). Drop your prices a bit, and you will see some buyers. I would probably sell my account for a maximum of .1 btc, but I don't want to.
Thank you for your feedback.

As I said in the OP, I am willing to negotiate on all prices, and the worse I can do is tell you that your offer is too low. Smiley

You can easily ROI in under a month with a Senior account for 0.50 BTC on a signature campaign.
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
I have several Full and SR member forum accounts for sale.

All accounts were created in late 2013 and have neutral trust. The accounts have not been hacked.

Full Member Accounts:
Starting at .13BTC for accounts with 140-154 activity
.25BTC for accounts with 238 activity
Other full member accounts available as well.

Senior Accounts
.50BTC for accounts with 252-268 activity

Most accounts have avatars.

Escrow is accepted.

Prices are neogeoable. Please PM all offers.

FAQ
Seems like a good idea, but the accounts are waay too expensive. I have built up my activity/post count from the occasional post (maybe once a day), not worth .5 btc (~300$). Drop your prices a bit, and you will see some buyers. I would probably sell my account for a maximum of .1 btc, but I don't want to.
Activity: 532
no longer selling accounts
Inventory and prices updated 6/4/15, several accounts are still available

The accounts have not been hacked.

Sold out. - Congrats to everyone who was able to purchase a high quality account from me.

Escrow is accepted. If you are not willing to use escrow and are not willing to send the BTC first then do not bother to contact me. For transactions of this size escrow is generally free.

Prices are negotiable. Prices greatly reduced and are absolutely the lowest I will accept. Please PM all offers.

I will offer a 5% discount if you buy 3 or more accounts. Less then 3 accounts are left

FAQ
Pages:
Jump to: