Pages:
Author

Topic: [Sold] Faucet List website - page 2. (Read 1317 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2015, 06:19:04 AM
How much are you looking for this?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 12, 2015, 04:53:58 AM
Does the site have to be updated manually? Do you have to visit a faucet to know it's dry, or does the software check on that? Do you have to add faucets to the rotator and the list, or is it automatically added to one or the other if it can be?
No, everything was done manually. But basic knowledge of PHP/HTML can automate that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
July 11, 2015, 10:50:05 AM
Does the site have to be updated manually? Do you have to visit a faucet to know it's dry, or does the software check on that? Do you have to add faucets to the rotator and the list, or is it automatically added to one or the other if it can be?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
July 11, 2015, 06:10:35 AM
Wrong section. Move to Digital Goods.

Cheers
Salmen
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 11, 2015, 06:02:05 AM

Selling Domain-Name & Hosting of:
http://theretardedkid.com
Expires Sun 04/17/2016
Bitcointalk thread

Features
- Has Google Analytics embedded. (this months peformance)
- Site coded in pure HTML.
- Site has a unique url sorting system with advanced stats about all clicks. (Panel - Stats 1)
- Has more little scripts (free chat box, bitcoin currency converter script)
- FaucetBox & Direct Faucets.
- Gets up to 55000 satoshi every day from referrals. Can be increased with advertising.

What you'll get buying this
- The domain name is hosted in namecheap, and will be transfered to your namecheap account. (This is legal and possible. Read article)
- If i like your offer, I will give you 2 extra domain names. Note that they are not good domain names.. (Names)
- If you want to continue what the site does, and expand, I can help you with whatever you need to make this happen. I can help you change to wordpress or any other scripts, and any help with coding.

Notes
- My trust is minus just because of a small misunderstanding. The guy that placed it said that he would remove it about a month ago, but then he went in a 3 month vacation.
- And since of my trust being minus, and not being well known, i can accept using a middle man if your not trusted. If your trusted I might just trust you and go with it.

Pricing
No longer accepting offers.
Site sold for 0.1 btc
Pages:
Jump to: