Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD] FIAT EATER - real cotton canvas print (Bitcoin Art) signed by Artist - page 2. (Read 457 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 53

Thanks for posting the picture Smiley why does it work for you and not for me? Do I need to have a higher rank or something?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
Activity: 107
Merit: 53
SOLD! Stay tuned for our next one.

Hello fellow CryptoArt Collectors,

EDIT:

we are switching this a little bit up, so I have a special offer for you.
Today we are auctioning off ONE canvas print in 120x80cm / 47"x31" with the artists signature and a blockchain proof of ownership including shipping worldwide.
But this is not a regular auction. It comes in Tiers:
The starting bid is 0.07BTC, next bid is always 0.05 BTC more. The auction ends on 31.12.2019.

-Tier 1 (Starting Bid, 0.07BTC):  ONE canvas print in 120x80cm / 47"x31" with the artists signature and a blockchain proof of ownership. The regular canvas without signature remains in production.
-Tier 2 (Second Bid 0.12BTC): Like the first one but we will reduce the total amount of prints without signature to 5 total (2 3 already sold)
-Tier 3 (Third Bid 0.17BTC): Like the second one but you recieve one of our FIAT EATER Fashion Hoodies on top and we will only produce 1 more of the unsigned canvas.
-More than 4 Bids (above 0.22BTC): You recieve two FIAT EATER Fashion Hoodies on top and we will discontinue the production of the canvas

If bids rise above more than 1 BTC we will feature a crypto company of your choice on our Social Medias and Websites (SatoshiGoods.com and ShopinBit.de) for one month.
Please keep in mind that we are not supporting the following types of companies:
-Centralized Exchanges
-Scams
-Ponzis
-MLM
-ERC20 Tokens

Every bid is binding, so don't bid for shits and giggles.
Bidding is only allowed through a comment, all PM bids will be ignored. We want to play fair here.

Questions? Then write them in the comments below or contact me directly on telegram @Lawrence_ShopinBit.

OP:

today I want to present you the newest addition to my second store SatoshiGoods.com (first one is ShopinBit.de).

So without further adue, here is the Artpiece by Mx12.Levins:

It's available in two sizes:
  • 120x80cm / 47x31" = 350€
  • 90x60cm / 35x24" = 250€

The Story behind the art:
The fight against the greatest enemy of mankind has left its mark on his body. But it was worth it.
He gave birth to the code that would change the world forever.
When he thought that his dream would be in the right hands, he disappeared into the shadows.
Humanity should use his creation according to its own wishes.

But when he noticed how credit card shills, ICO scammers and corporate stable coins adorned themselves with the feathers of his creation, Satoshi had enough.
After 10 years, ₿ig ₿oss returns to complete his mission - code name: FIAT EATER.
The objective: The abolition of central banks and their currencies.

Fiat currencies are his archenemies and he will remind each of his weak-willed pseudo-supporters what the sole purpose of his creation is.

Details about the canvas:
- Original artist canvas, 360 g/m²  100% cotton - with finest linen structure
- Gallery-grade real wood wedge frame with a thickness of 4cm
- 75 years colour warranty
- Manufactured in Berlin from over 99 % renewable materials

I (Lawrence a.k.a. Lando Rothbardian owner of ShopinBit.de and SatoshiGoods.com) was involved in the concept phase. You can check out all details here

Shipping worldwide is included. If you have any questions, just write me a message here or contact me on telegram if you prefer a more private conversation.
Also other materials are possible like aluminum-dibond or premium-composite (aluminum-dibond+acrylic glass for extreme longevity) upon request.
Pages:
Jump to: