Pages:
Author

Topic: [Sold] Hosted Antminer Groupbuy .007435 per gh/s! ***PRICE PROTECTION*** - page 7. (Read 5338 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
This device will never pay off.

It costs 1.11 atm, and it will mine 0.98 in three months (estimated). Then it is obsolete (power costs higher than revenue).

This is incorrect.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Ok, I am in 50 GH/s for 0.45 BTC, and I would vote to sell this thing at eBay after 1 month. :-)

Paid, please confirm.

People on eBay pay crazy prices for hardware, I wouldn't be surprised if we made a profit selling it there when we're done Cheesy

Aye, I hope so. ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
Ok, I am in 50 GH/s for 0.45 BTC, and I would vote to sell this thing at eBay after 1 month. :-)
People on eBay pay crazy prices for hardware, I wouldn't be surprised if we made a profit selling it there when we're done Cheesy

Also, payment confirmed
legendary
Price has been knocked down to .009
It's up to you to decide if you want to buy in.  I'm working on getting my prices a little bit lower, though.

He he, we are all waiting for higher market values. :-)  I would buy 50 shares for 0.4 BTC (equals 0.008 per share), just for fun.
legendary

It costs 1.11 atm, and it will mine 0.98 in three months (estimated). Then it is obsolete (power costs higher than revenue).
I never said it would, but people are paying 3.6 BTC for the same amount of hashpower today over at Cex.  I'm trying to provide a cheaper cloudhashing alternative for people.  It's up to you to decide if you want to buy in.  I'm working on getting my prices a little bit lower, though.

legendary
**There are people impersonating me on Skype, please always ask for a signed PM on the forum before sending anything**

Miners will be divided into 200 shares, each one costing .00745.  Setup fee is included in the share cost.  Hosting will cost $0.20 per kwh, no other fees besides that.  100% uptime is guarenteed, downtime is paid out of pocket.  At any time the device may be sold, if the majority of the shareholders for it vote to.  Mining will be done at Bitparking, all altcoins mined will go to me to keep hosting costs low.

This will be ordered directly from Bitmain as soon as all slots are filled, the amount of BTC the price goes down between now and when it's ordered will be refunded to customers.  Shares may be transferred at any time by sending me a message with the new owner's username, signed by the current payout wallet or your PGP key.

Cex is trading at .02 each, down .004 in the past week.  Assuming that's how long it takes it to get here and set it up, this is a good bit cheaper Wink

Shares may be purchased by sending BTC to 1GoSU2EJhyCLFuNoUmvGSZrdU158f3XdWF.  Offering hosting of 2 devices to start with, will go from there if it works out good Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: