Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold my BTC (with profit) , what to do? Rebuy and Hodl? Wait for dip? - page 3. (Read 716 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
it would be better for you to rebuy it because we will see the run in couple days later,
or just look at it right now,we're hitting another ATH.
the cancelation of segwit2x will bring us to another level in term of price at the moment.
which mean the price will be pumped because of it.
right now if you're buying it,it will cost you for more than $450 from your sell order before.
but if you do not buy it right now,tomorrow you will see it for more than $1000 from your sell order before.
which one will you choose ?
i believe until the end of this year we will see a bullrun for Bitcoin.
so hold it tightly or lose it badly,
that is the only thing that i know.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
You made a decision. Thinking that bitcoin might crash so you sold, but it didn't. yet, maybe. Use your past trading experiences(like this one), and make a well-though decision. Should you rebuy and hodl? Your choice. Why would you base your decisions on what a random internet person said? If you cant make your own investment decisions then you shouldn't be investing in the first place. If you ever want to rebuy, would you wait for a dip? Maybe. We're close to an all-time-high. Chances are, there's going to be a dip. But there's no guarantees.

Best of luck.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Yesterday I sold my Bitcoins of 1.21 not at the highest thinking it would go down so I could do a rebuy , seeing a downward trend (-$200), but instead when waking up they were higher for about $200.

I initially bought them for $5500. Now I don't know what to do. If i need to rebuy the same amount it wil cost me about 450 dollars more then when I sold them, thus losing profit.

When SegWitx2 got cancelled and Bitcoin Cash skyrocketed I also forgot to sell and Hodl until I lost  all my profit.
Pages:
Jump to: