Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] 1.45 BTC Antminer S1 180GH/S Shipps on Feb 13 (Price Protection) - page 35. (Read 63532 times)

legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
@sushi

they already know when the Antminer U1 are available to them?

regards
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Are our S1 shipped simultaneously? My site is 5-7 hours flight to Bitman base so when can I expect to get it?
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
BTC went to 102 at btc-e
someone made ​​a big mistake.wanted to sell for 700 but sold for 70

Sushi, Please reply for my message into your PM

which is why I don't trade on btc-e. Most other exchanges   would take the error and auto correct it to  the lowest price which at the time was around 665.

btc-e is 'f'-d up for not having that in their software.

vircurex.com  cex.io  both auto correct to the  actual  current price.  so if I  misplace the decimal  point I don't get fucked.

current price is now around 630
Activity: 146
BTC went to 102 at btc-e
someone made ​​a big mistake.wanted to sell for 700 but sold for 70

Sushi, Please reply for my message into your PM
BTC went to 102 at btc-e
legendary
HI All

probably orders  from now will be shipped on 13.2

queue for 12.2  already full .

FYI

I am not to familiar with the antminer threads so may I ask how you know that Feb 12th is done and that  We are at Feb 13th. 

My order was placed Feb 7th.

So If I may ask how do I go about figuring out if I am in Feb 11, Feb 12, Or Feb 13th ship day?
 Where do I get to see a queue list?
I realize you may work for the company and that is how you know the list.  But My order for 2.9btc 2 s-1's Is important to me So I thought I would ask.

TIA PHIL

i don't have access directly to queue but spoke with Sushi earlier today
if you order on 7.2 i guess it will be shipped on 12.2 or earlier

only orders from today will be shipped from 13.2 .

Thank you for the answer.

Best regards Phil
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
I'm not much of a geek and definitely coding-challenged.  I kinda figured out the tutorial on the S1 setup/configuration but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to start it.  Will it just start by itself as soon as the S1 is configured?  I have only used BFGMiner with my current assortment of hardware.  The tutorial pretty much explained everything except how to start the miner.  Smiley

Simple, Jumpstart the PSU with a paperclip and turn the switch on.

Thanks.  I was expecting some kind of start button in the control panel.  So I presumed right then...that it starts by itself as soon as it's configured (and powered, of course).

I actually have something better than a paper clip here.
Why is it better?

It's an insulated copper wire.  It looks much better.  So it just seems better overall for me.  But it's a matter of preference...or was that meant to be a trick question?

So no difference to a paperclip held in by insulating tape.

A trick....hmmm....my life is too short to play games...

Oh, I wasn't aware that a paper clip held in by an insulating tape is no different from a thermostat wire held by a tape.  You're a genius.  I yield.
Activity: 182
HI All

FYI

I am not to familiar with the antminer threads so may I ask how you know that Feb 12th is done and that  We are at Feb 13th. 

So If I may ask how do I go about figuring out if I am in Feb 11, Feb 12, Or Feb 13th ship day?
I realize you may work for the company and that is how you know the list.  But My order for 2.9btc 2 s-1's Is important to me So I thought I would ask.

TIA PHIL

i don't have access directly to queue but spoke with Sushi earlier today
if you order on 7.2 i guess it will be shipped on 12.2 or earlier

only orders from today will be shipped from 13.2 .

legendary
HI All

FYI

TIA PHIL
Activity: 182
HI All

FYI

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I personally like the paperclip and insulating tape better, I would be using it anyways to secure it in place.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'm not much of a geek and definitely coding-challenged.  I kinda figured out the tutorial on the S1 setup/configuration but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to start it.  Will it just start by itself as soon as the S1 is configured?  I have only used BFGMiner with my current assortment of hardware.  The tutorial pretty much explained everything except how to start the miner.  Smiley

Thanks.  I was expecting some kind of start button in the control panel.  So I presumed right then...that it starts by itself as soon as it's configured (and powered, of course).

Why is it better?

It's an insulated copper wire.  It looks much better.  So it just seems better overall for me.  But it's a matter of preference...or was that meant to be a trick question?

So no difference to a paperclip held in by insulating tape.

A trick....hmmm....my life is too short to play games...
legendary

Why is it better?

Why is it better?
legendary

I'm not much of a geek and definitely coding-challenged.  I kinda figured out the tutorial on the S1 setup/configuration but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to start it.  Will it just start by itself as soon as the S1 is configured?  I have only used BFGMiner with my current assortment of hardware.  The tutorial pretty much explained everything except how to start the miner.  Smiley

legendary
I'm not much of a geek and definitely coding-challenged.  I kinda figured out the tutorial on the S1 setup/configuration but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to start it.  Will it just start by itself as soon as the S1 is configured?  I have only used BFGMiner with my current assortment of hardware.  The tutorial pretty much explained everything except how to start the miner.  Smiley
I also ordered it before this topic was made, quite literally as soon as the price dropped on the website. So i'm one of the "Early Birds" Sushi was speaking of, so it is shipping.
Just got UPS my choice notice for shipping. Thanks for the fast Shipment Sushi!

Yours is this batch? And it's shipping?
Just got UPS my choice notice for shipping. Thanks for the fast Shipment Sushi!
Pages:
Jump to: