Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] 20 x Bitbills anniversary commemorative Coldkey sets - page 2. (Read 1280 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
understood - I basically despise NFT's in general but if I own a physical, it is nice to have the NFT to go with it. But for me, it is better to have the NFT tied to the chain that is the same as the physical item. IMO makes zero sense to have BTC physicals with NFT's on anything other than XCP. The two should go hand in hand - that is my opinion at least. I wont be buying any NFT's that are not on the same chain as the physical.

I feel the same way, I use solona super easy & fast, but would like my physical card to be on the same chain hopefully in the future this can be done , question if you scan the coldkey nft will it bring you to a BTC block explorer? Because I see the real address is there but haven't tried to scan the card would be good to know thank you

Yes, the current use of NFTs is quite rudymentary.
I agree that it would be more coherent to have the NFT's on XCP if our endgoal was to provide NFTs that are similar to today ones.
In my eyes, Solana doesn't even come close to what BTCitcoin represents.

I can not share much more about this for now as we are still elaborating this project.
We chose Solana because it uses a different protocol than Ethereum which has many clones (BSC, Polygon/MATIC, Fantom just to name a few..)

We should witness new use cases develop on networks such as Solana and Bitgert, and we look to bring Coldkey to a next level regarding the functions it offers.
NFTs on Solana will be an integral part of this.

Hello:)

There is something i still don't understand: on one hand i read: "Up for sale today are 20 sets of the plain (white cards) Bitbills 10th anniversary commemorative Coldkey" and on the other hand sets ranging from number 11 to 50 has been sold. Is is a mistake? Sorry...

Hello bestcoin_59 Smiley

Well, 20 sets have been put up for sale.
The numbers that were available are not consecutive.

could be that some people got early access and those numbers were reserved for them - or the ones missing could be the ones in the upcoming auction(s).

There was no reservations granted to anyone.
The 2nd batch of 20 sets will be put up for sale around the end of the month. Smiley

Only the Gold and Silver ones are going to be auctioned.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490

There is something i still don't understand: on one hand i read: "Up for sale today are 20 sets of the plain (white cards) Bitbills 10th anniversary commemorative Coldkey" and on the other hand sets ranging from number 11 to 50 has been sold. Is is a mistake? Sorry...

look closely at the range - many numbers are missing - could be that some people got early access and those numbers were reserved for them - or the ones missing could be the ones in the upcoming auction(s).
Activity: 280
Merit: 15

copper member
Activity: 527
Merit: 31
I feel the same way, I use solona super easy & fast, but would like my physical card to be on the same chain hopefully in the future this can be done , question if you scan the coldkey nft will it bring you to a BTC block explorer? Because I see the real address is there but haven't tried to scan the card would be good to know thank you
legendary
I would have been more interested in the NFT's if they could actually tie to the BTC addresses but on SOL there is nothing really connecting the two as far as I understand - please correct me if I am wrong.

No, that is correct (for now), however Solana was chosen not just for it's speed and low barrier to entry (Phantom wallet seems much easier than Metamask, even for me)! , but also for it's unique capabilities beyond other chains in terms of programming. Wink

That said, we hope we can deliver something in the future that will bring the two "closer together", or "Linked", as you say. Wink

Thanks for your thoughts, much appreciated! Smiley

understood - I basically despise NFT's in general but if I own a physical, it is nice to have the NFT to go with it. But for me, it is better to have the NFT tied to the chain that is the same as the physical item. IMO makes zero sense to have BTC physicals with NFT's on anything other than XCP. The two should go hand in hand - that is my opinion at least. I wont be buying any NFT's that are not on the same chain as the physical.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
I would have been more interested in the NFT's if they could actually tie to the BTC addresses but on SOL there is nothing really connecting the two as far as I understand - please correct me if I am wrong.

No, that is correct (for now), however Solana was chosen not just for it's speed and low barrier to entry (Phantom wallet seems much easier than Metamask, even for me)! , but also for it's unique capabilities beyond other chains in terms of programming. Wink

That said, we hope we can deliver something in the future that will bring the two "closer together", or "Linked", as you say. Wink

Thanks for your thoughts, much appreciated! Smiley
legendary
legendary
i paid for my set yesterday and sent the tx-id to yogg via telegram

Thanks, got it!  Wink

Updated:

Payment Status

11 - ithd1 - PAID
12 - Est2013 - PAID
14 - Tweetious - PAID
17 - Cygan - PAID
19 - Hookzup1 - PAID
20 - Hookzup1 - PAID
23 - Dernoste - PAID
25 - MoparMiningLLC - PAID
28 - Agrawas - PAID
29 - Agrawas - PAID
31 - sunnybwoy - PAID
32 - sunnybwoy - PAID
35 - Litbit - PAID
36 - Hookzup1 - PAID
39 - Abiky - PAID
42 - Geophphreigh - PAID
43 - sweeteye - PAID
44 - Pinky1234 - PAID
47 - Crytocanuk - PAID
50 - ithd1 - PAID

Waitlist:

1 - ChibitCty
2 - PreciousMetapsICT
3 - bestcoin_59
4 - Suzuki Matt

Again reach out if you have any issues! I will be looking for Solana addresses from a couple of you in the coming days as well, so if you have one already just let me know! Wink

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
i paid for my set yesterday and sent the tx-id to yogg via telegram
legendary
Thank you, updated again! Smiley

copper member
Activity: 527
Merit: 31
Txid

00a7b02e9719f2389dba71abd02742518490b7566e62e623e8e7ab89a6813aa3
Activity: 293
Merit: 50
TX ID - d20520f59c5599c3e5acb48a4a22371e1da5f62f315a7422cff39b7255ec9d11
legendary
Updated to date/fixed! Thanks all! Wink

Payment status so far:

11 - ithd1 - PAID
12 - Est2013 - PAID
14 - Tweetious - PAID

17 - Cygan -
19 - Hookzup1 - PAID
20 - Hookzup1 - PAID
23 - Dernoste - PAID
28 - Agrawas - PAID
29 - Agrawas - PAID
31 - sunnybwoy - PAID
32 - sunnybwoy - PAID
35 - Litbit - PAID
36 - Hookzup1 - PAID
39 - Abiky - PAID
42 - Geophphreigh - PAID
43 - sweeteye - PAID
44 - Pinky1234 - PAID
47 - Crytocanuk - PAID
50 - ithd1 - PAID

Waitlist:

1 - ChibitCty
2 - PreciousMetapsICT
3 - bestcoin_59
4 - Suzuki Matt

*** There will likely be a cutoff date on payments, in which case the reservation will go to the waitlist folks - Not sure when that is yet, but myself or Yogg will let you know! Wink

Again reach out if you have any issues! I will be looking for Solana addresses from a couple of you in the coming days as well, so if you have one already just let me know! Wink

Thanks!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
I’ll take 2 lowest serial sets plz.. i think 28-29 are available.

Payment send - 0c311245a418052cdab9e099dba09943f0a3943a354de716d30bc9e7b396834c
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
If any go unpaid I would like to get one please.
copper member
Activity: 940
Merit: 417
Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment
Damn, these are super nice.

Bitbills are my love <3
legendary
Payment status (As I have it so far - IF you have paid and I somehow missed it, please reach out and I will fix)! Smiley

11 - ithd1 - PAID
12 - Est2013 - PAID
14 - Tweetious - PAID

17 - Cygan -
19 - Hookzup1 - PAID
20 - Hookzup1 - PAID
23 - Dernoste - PAID
28 - Agrawas - PAID
29 - Agrawas - PAID

31 - sunnybwoy -
32 - sunnybwoy -
35 - Litbit -
36 - Hookzup1 - PAID
39 - Abiky - PAID
42 - Geophphreigh - PAID
43 - sweeteye - PAID
44 - Pinky1234 - PAID
47 - Crytocanuk - PAID
50 - ithd1 - PAID

Waitlist:

1 - ChibitCty
2 - PreciousMetapsICT
3 - bestcoin_59
4 - Suzuki Matt

*** There will likely be a cutoff date on payments, in which case the reservation will go to the waitlist folks - Not sure when that is yet, but myself or Yogg will let you know! Wink

Thanks again everyone, have a great evening/night! Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Put me on the wait list for two...Who knows...Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Lastly, Yogg is off for a much needed sleep soon, so If you need to send Txid's/NFT addresses or anything, just BCC or CC me, and I will keep things up to date while he rests. Wink

Yes indeed, I've been up for far too long.
I will reply to PMs that I received in this matter as of tomorrow.

If you want it to be processed in a most efficient manner, please reach out directly to Owlcatz. Smiley

Thank you a thousand times !
legendary
43 - sweeteye

And sweeteye is just in time...

Look out for the auction soon! Smiley

Reserverations/Serials available to purchase :

11 - ithd1
12 - Est2013
14 - Tweetious
17 - Cygan
19 - Hookzup1
20 - Hookzup1
23 - Dernoste
25 - MoparMiningLLC
28 - Agrawas
29 - Agrawas
31 - sunnybwoy
32 - sunnybwoy
35 - Litbit
36 - Hookzup1
39 - Abiky
42 - Geophphreigh
43 - sweetye
44 - Pinky1234
47 - Crytocanuk
50 - ithd1

Lastly, Yogg is off for a much needed sleep soon, so If you need to send Txid's/NFT addresses or anything, just BCC or CC me, and I will keep things up to date while he rests. Wink

Thanks again! - If anyone backs out, I have Chibcty & PreciousMetapsICT next in line... Smiley

Edit - I will update payment status as I have it so far shortly as well. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: