Pages:
Author

Topic: SOLD OUT - page 2. (Read 684 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 12:10:46 PM
Free 2 coupon codes for 5 members with good reputation

I haven't seen anyone too reputable pop their head into this thread and claim these free coupon codes. I'm wondering if I fit the bill or qualify to receive a free couple coupons. If you don't mind me asking, how are these codes acquired? Is there any risk that my account is being exposed to by using these coupons? I'm trying to figure out if this is something I would even want to involve myself in, for free.

P.S. When you "bump" your thread, please delete the old "bump" post. This will make your thread look a lot more appealing.

Hi, thank you for the advice, i'll delete it after this Smiley
yes, i will give you the coupon
basically this coupon acquired from git hub student developer pack
in theory, this coupon is just for student
but, in fact and based on my experiences, i have not facing any problem applying this coupon to my digital ocean account (as long as you use their service according to their TOS)
ill send you pm for the free vouch

Would take a vouch copy if still avaible Wink

hi,
i sent the vouch to your pm
waiting for your review
thank you
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 10:22:25 AM

I haven't seen anyone too reputable pop their head into this thread and claim these free coupon codes. I'm wondering if I fit the bill or qualify to receive a free couple coupons. If you don't mind me asking, how are these codes acquired? Is there any risk that my account is being exposed to by using these coupons? I'm trying to figure out if this is something I would even want to involve myself in, for free.

P.S. When you "bump" your thread, please delete the old "bump" post. This will make your thread look a lot more appealing.

but, in fact and based on my experiences, i have not facing any problem applying this coupon to my digital ocean account (as long as you use their service according to their TOS)

Would take a vouch copy if still avaible Wink
June 08, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
June 08, 2018, 08:28:45 AM

June 08, 2018, 08:26:09 AM
Thank you for bought the coupons.
Still Selling!
May 30, 2018, 06:46:55 AM
Can i get a vouch copy

sure, tomorrow ill send to you since i can't send any private message for today

i have send you the vouch via pm
please check it and give review