Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] 'Digital Gold' Art Panel (HODL Crypto Partnership), Limited to 10 - page 2. (Read 553 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 295
If you get an opportunity, send over some pics and we'll post 'em up on Twitter.

I'm going to do an offer soon for a free $50 gift card for anyone who tweets out an image of their purchase  Smiley (probably in the coming weeks / beginning of next month)

We weren't really that active on Twitter when we first came here to the forums.  But we became more active over the last several months.  Give us a follow if you havent already:  https://twitter.com/@lynxcollection  That's where you'll find out about the latest news and releases first.
Thank you AT101ET and Hhampuz  Grin  Nice to hear!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
Wanted to drop by and say that Frank’s work is amazing. I recently received another piece of his that arrived safely (international) and looks absolutely stunning in my room. I’d recommend picking up one of his pieces of art!

I could not agree more. I still have two of franks pieces on my wall (large ones too) and I could not be any happier with them. Great quality and amazing artwork!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
Wanted to drop by and say that Frank’s work is amazing. I recently received another piece of his that arrived safely (international) and looks absolutely stunning in my room. I’d recommend picking up one of his pieces of art!
How do you recommend hanging these? Will drywall anchors hold the weight or is mounting to studs necessary? Does the back of the piece have mounting attachments provided?

Just a regular nail will work!

The panels include 1/2" wood spacers that are mounted to the back.  The spacers already have holes/slots drilled into them for securing it to a nail.

They only weigh 4 lbs, so there's no need for anchors.  A thumbtack holds it up just fine, too, surprisingly.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
How do you recommend hanging these? Will drywall anchors hold the weight or is mounting to studs necessary? Does the back of the piece have mounting attachments provided?
That looks awesome! Do you have any pictures of how it looks in real life as I'm guessing the top picture is a digital version, right?

Good work!

Thanks!  We should be finished up with the panel early next week and will update accordingly with official pics as well as a GIF to show the reflection.

Here's a look at what the previous one looked like which will give you a good idea:  https://media.giphy.com/media/408xI9hSet8zqfJk7I/giphy.gif

Awesome! Can't wait to see this one come to life, keep it up frank Smiley

Thank you.
legendary
Meh.
That looks awesome! Do you have any pictures of how it looks in real life as I'm guessing the top picture is a digital version, right?

Good work!

Thanks!  We should be finished up with the panel early next week and will update accordingly with official pics as well as a GIF to show the reflection.

Here's a look at what the previous one looked like which will give you a good idea:  https://media.giphy.com/media/408xI9hSet8zqfJk7I/giphy.gif

Awesome! Can't wait to see this one come to life, keep it up frank Smiley

Good work!

legendary
Meh.

Good work!
THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD OUT.

We are pleased to announce our second release from our partnership with HODL Crypto!  The first release ('Currency Independence') sold out in a matter of days.  Introducing the latest, titled 'Digital Gold.'

This panel is limited to a production of 10 metal panels, never to be printed on this medium ever again.  Each panel is hand signed and numbered on the back.

Metal panels measure 20"x30" inches, weigh 4 lbs, and include 1/2" wood spacers to allow them to sit away from the wall.  Metal panels are extremely reflective and look very similar to an LCD screen; it's almost as if you can see THROUGH the art!  Panels are hand signed and numbered on the back.

Price:  .14BTC with free shipping for both domestic and international orders

Available at:

https://lynxartcollection.com/products/new-hodl-crypto-partnership-metal-panel-limited-to-10

Hope you all enjoy it! Have a great weekend  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: