Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] Gridseed 5 chip miners Shipping from UK to worldwide - page 2. (Read 15082 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
@studio1one any news for my shipment ? Smiley

Last track says arrived in destination country last night
Activity: 560
@studio1one any news for my shipment ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Somehow they've made it to Cyprus! WOOHOO! So now I'm waiting for the powerstuff to arrive Wink

On the van for delivery today Smiley

Already arrived. Now the power stuff I ordered through Ebay hasn't (nor is the tracking there working) so I'm heading to the local computer store to get some crap to have most of them running until it's complete;)
I'm waiting for delivery. I live in Europe Smiley
BintexFutures
Somehow they've made it to Cyprus! WOOHOO! So now I'm waiting for the powerstuff to arrive Wink

On the van for delivery today Smiley
PM for you Smiley I Don't want a refund for my Gridseed Controller Board
BintexFutures
Spoken to Gridseed today, no controllers until next week  Angry

At this stage, as they can easily be run from R Pi or PC without a controller I honestly feel it best if I refund all controllers to people. There are lots of posts and support around the forum for getting them running on R Pi or direct from a PC. Going to email all customers now and let you know the situation.

Again I can only apologise for this, it was totally and utterly out of our hands and a balls up by Gridseed, we didn't have any idea they hadn't included them until the shipment arrived short on Monday.

BintexFutures
There are a lot of posts and guides now on the forum for running these without the controller boards. If anyone wants a refund on the controllers just drop me a PM and let me know.

this guy has 48 running on a single Win7 64 bit machine, no controllers.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/howto-run-50-gridseed-miners-off-a-single-windows-7-x64-machine-w-downloads-502038

More than happy to refund any unwanted controllers so you all get mining quicker and cheaper.
legendary
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hi,

Very happy with shipping time - Received mine yesterday.  Not been able to play with it yet but may get the chance tomorrow.

Quick question - any news on the controllers?  Are they still being shipped from China on Thursday as expected?

Cheers

Dave
legendary
I'm still waiting for a decent sewerage system here. Not expecting much Wink

I'll pm you the url to keep my personal detail private Wink
BintexFutures
Has Anyone in Europe received his gridseed miner  ? Smiley

Nope, All UK have been delivered and all US / EU will be delivered tomorrow.

Except Cyprus, which will be monday since it's a far away shithole! Wink (looking forward to it though)

Really?

Monday?

I booked it on a 48 hour service.
PMB
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Mine is in the local Courrier and should be delivered tomorrow.

regards,

P.
legendary

Except Cyprus, which will be monday since it's a far away shithole! Wink (looking forward to it though)
BintexFutures

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
hi guy,
i'm still waiting for fixing our account about VAT on bitcoinminingmachines.com
tnx

sorry will look at it today for you

All Gridseeds are on the van for delivery today and we will process and send them out. Hopefully should be able to update everyones tracking today, worst case tomorrow.

I hope you could fix this before the next batch Smiley
BintexFutures
I thought "round 2" would be under way by now as GridSeeds have been arriving... but the website still shows them as Out Of Stock - have I missed the boat again? Will there be a round 3??

Not open yet

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/in-stock-gridseed-dual-asic-round-2-price-updated-500002

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I thought "round 2" would be under way by now as GridSeeds have been arriving... but the website still shows them as Out Of Stock - have I missed the boat again? Will there be a round 3??
BintexFutures
Pages:
Jump to: