Pages:
Author

Topic: [Sold out pending payments] GENESIS SERIES 3 "A New Beginning" sales now live - page 2. (Read 3107 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I need one of those painted Bitcoins...hit me up...
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning
Quick update, all boxes have now been shipped and all buyers should have been contacted.  For people waiting I am sorry but all payments came through and all boxes accounted for. 

These are in the mail so let's see who gets what!

Congrats on selling out in record time, wheelz1200 Cheesy This has been an epic release.

Now the fun begins.. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Quick update, all boxes have now been shipped and all buyers should have been contacted.  For people waiting I am sorry but all payments came through and all boxes accounted for. 

These are in the mail so let's see who gets what!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

If anybody gets an extra Viacoin coin that they don't need for their set I'd be willing to pay a $10 premium on the listed price for it. Thanks, and please message me if interested!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Not this time. Smiley Nice to see a desirable item after so much garbage has been released by others though.
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
beautiful work wheelz !
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
I will take 5 boxes if you still have them please.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
No more left! Angry  nice coins though!

Anybody selling a set..send PM
legendary
Just a quick update, for anyone that has paid and confirmed I have shipped off your packages and will be contacting you regarding shipping if I haven't already.  Also gave quotes to some of the international orders to include shipping.  I kindly ask for you to get back to me within 24 hours on your intention as I've had a bunch of pms with people who would lie to be on a waiting list if some did come available.

For everyone who missed this, I do apologize but I did not expect to be out of stock before the first 24 hours have even passed. 

Minerjones will be helping people make sets and helping with facilitating trading amonget the community so if there is a coin or 2 or set that you want, there should be some available once people start receiving their packages.  Thanks again

Wheelz1200

Congratulations on running out of stock so quickly wheelz1200! These coins have gone down a storm.

Looking forward to getting mine Smiley

May I suggest in future limiting the quantity of boxes to 2-5 per person to allow others to get a box or two? Seems there were plenty people that missed out this time.

Thanks again,

Zeph Smiley

Yeah I definately will be doing that next year.  I would have this series if I knew what I know now.  These are meant to be out in the wild and collected/traded, so the more people that have them the better.
copper member
Just a quick update, for anyone that has paid and confirmed I have shipped off your packages and will be contacting you regarding shipping if I haven't already.  Also gave quotes to some of the international orders to include shipping.  I kindly ask for you to get back to me within 24 hours on your intention as I've had a bunch of pms with people who would lie to be on a waiting list if some did come available.

For everyone who missed this, I do apologize but I did not expect to be out of stock before the first 24 hours have even passed. 

Minerjones will be helping people make sets and helping with facilitating trading amonget the community so if there is a coin or 2 or set that you want, there should be some available once people start receiving their packages.  Thanks again

Wheelz1200

Congratulations on running out of stock so quickly wheelz1200! These coins have gone down a storm.

Looking forward to getting mine Smiley

May I suggest in future limiting the quantity of boxes to 2-5 per person to allow others to get a box or two? Seems there were plenty people that missed out this time.

Thanks again,

Zeph Smiley
legendary

Wheelz1200
Activity: 747
Merit: 253
If there is a waiting list, put me on for 3  Wink

Greets Hank
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Damn it.   Would have loved a box or two of these.   Seems like I’m always a few minutes late on stuff like this.  

Put me on the waitlist for 2 boxes if you don’t mind.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Fuck you wheelz..... missed out on this - where was the heads up!

amazing project as always bud... really pissed off I missed out on this.
legendary
Activity: 2676
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
OMG! These are fantastic! How did I miss this??? I want a box too. Cry

Me (Sad that I missed out on a wonderful product.)
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Congrats on selling out so fast!!  Hopefully everyone is able to get their TX through with the unconfirmed's.
Cost me $10 in fees, but it went through.
Because you didn't pay in VIA.
VIVA LA VIA!

You haven't seen anything yet.
I've seen all your posts and they're starting to look a lot like spam right now Wink
copper member
Congrats on selling out so fast!!  Hopefully everyone is able to get their TX through with the unconfirmed's.   Smiley

Cost me $10 in fees, but it went through.

Ouch.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Congrats on selling out so fast!!  Hopefully everyone is able to get their TX through with the unconfirmed's.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
I am currently paying "double the original price" of each box.   Tongue

Looking for 5 boxes!  Thanks all.  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: