Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT ~~ PLUG & PLAY] CHEAPEST Gridseed DUAL MINER $225 [PAYPAL OR ESCROW] - page 2. (Read 10235 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Ok, you need to post step by step , with pictures , of that damn Chinese contraption wiibox.
Done wasting time on it now, it seems to barely work. Going to try connecting it to a linux box instead. Not very plug and play so far.
Got the package

10 X Gridseed Miner
1 X Controller (no computer required to use the miner)
3 x 12V 30A DC industrial power supply (1 spare for no downtime!! 2 to power 10 miners)
1 x 10 Port ORICO usb hub (high quality for stability)
12 x 2.5mm DC power cables (2 spare cables)
10 x usb mini data cables
1 x 1A usb charger with usb micro cable (to power the controller)
1 x network cable
4 x Country power adaptor (AU, EU, US) to plug in 2 power supplies, usb hub and controller
Is what I was supposed to receive.

I did not get a 3rd PSU and I did not get the country power adapters. The 2 PSUs I got are wired for ,what I guess is Australian outlet. Unable to test till I buy adapters, but otherwise looks like a clean and fast shipment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Whilst I understand why you would want to minimize electricity costs/maximise profit when Scrypt mining is marginal, however, at current levels scrypt mining is not marginal. The driving argument for which kit to buy should be greatest hash/$ NOT greatest hash/watt! (Unless you live in an amazingly expensive electricity region!)

I agree with your argument 100% , but are other circumstances where this trumps gpu miners.

1. When you max out your power at home. Instead to moving into and paying for a rented commercial property, you can put 24 sets of these on a 16amp line instead of 2 X 1200w gpu rigs.

2. When you live in a hot country like me and the heat causes stability problems in the gpu (and additional cooling costs).

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Whilst I understand why you would want to minimize electricity costs/maximise profit when Scrypt mining is marginal, however, at current levels scrypt mining is not marginal. The driving argument for which kit to buy should be greatest hash/$ NOT greatest hash/watt! (Unless you live in an amazingly expensive electricity region!)
Mine is about to leave Melbourne for Sweden according to FedEx. Will update once one I get the package on Thursday. A pleasant experience with the seller so far.

right...curious if they are really good in hashing @ 330 Kh/s each. Plz update once you get them up and running

I hope for 400 with an overclock, as per OP. Depends on HW errors and such I guess.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Cryptonator CEO
Mine is about to leave Melbourne for Sweden according to FedEx. Will update once one I get the package on Thursday. A pleasant experience with the seller so far.

right...curious if they are really good in hashing @ 330 Kh/s each. Plz update once you get them up and running
I was wondering if this batch shipped yesterday as planned?

Hi,

I am updating everyone at the moment. No the delivery was not received yesterday. It should be here very soon, sometime today, Monday, fingers cross. Regardless I will keep everyone updated.

Cheers

Hi guys,

Some member's pack have been shipped. We have the rest of the miner units however I am waiting for delivery of the controller units (they are in short supply). Once arrived, everyone else in this batch will be dispatched.

Cheers
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
I am happy with that answer. Hopefully Batch 2 ships saturday or the following Monday (Mar 3).

Thanks for constant updates.

Hi,

I am updating everyone at the moment. No the delivery was not received yesterday. It should be here very soon, sometime today, Monday, fingers cross. Regardless I will keep everyone updated.

Cheers
Activity: 230
Did anyone actually receive theirs?
Activity: 280
Atari, please put me down for 20pk via paypal soon as possible. Thanks.
Atari, could you let me know if I'll make it in next batch also? I was hoping to grab just 2 of the singles incl power supplies if possible. Shipping to Ireland.

Rit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Hi, can you put me down for X1 of the next batch please, shipping to UK.

Rgds

Ratters
germany is very picky about ce, have refused a laser projector once

I have heard about it. Dunno, maybe I was just lucky, maybe customs here do not care.

Good news for all, some units now come with CE stickers now from the factory and those customers that require it (ie. shipping to Europe) will be sent those units.
As per PM conversation,  I would like to be added to the wait list for 30 pcs.

Thanks

DONE!!

You will make it in the next batch. I will update the post on this thread when I get confirmation of the next batch coming in and then I will contact all on the waiting list and priority process them before moving on to other orders.

Activity: 289
As per PM conversation,  I would like to be added to the wait list for 30 pcs.

Thanks
I am in for 10pkg via Paypal..send me detail

So sorry baltimoreppc. Completely out of stock and a waiting list that is getting longer =(

I am getting more stock mid next week. I can put you on the waiting list if you would llike and you don't have to pay until 2 days before shipping. And you can cancel anytime you like. When the stock comes in I will fulfil all members on the waiting list before taking new orders.

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: