Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT!] Quartz Blockchain $QRZ - Quantum Attacks resistant & Anon blockchain - page 2. (Read 10145 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Bounties will be paid when Main net will be released as scheduled.

OK thanks for the information, I will wait for the realization of the promise   Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Bounties will be paid when Main net will be released as scheduled.
Activity: 490
ICO SOLD OUT! THANK YOU!

When to reward bounty campaign Huh
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
So, how many people did you scam with this ?
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quartz Blockchain(QRZ) é scam! Same Dev scammer ZXT - XMO - NCL- XON - ZBC - GNJ...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
so "fork" includes stealing QRLs ICO web page?
It's already has been told that we are a fork of QRL.

Please avoid useless FUD, we'll plan to add anon features on qrl source, noone is scamming.
scam confirmed.  do NOT send your tokens to this project.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hi,

I'm the founder of the QRL.

I'm curious what exactly it is you are forking. I'm all about open source but we haven't opened our source code up with a public license yet - mainly because our python codebase is a POC and our first task is to code up a golang security grade version of the node and POS protocol post-seed funding round.

I don't have time to go through your project in detail but I would guard against trying to fork experimental code, especially unlicensed without asking permission.

be careful with this one.

newbie account.

no team.

smells like a scam.
Thanks to all the supporters & Investors out there. $QRZ ICO is selling really fast!

We hope to go sold out Tongue
COMMUNITY BOUNTIES

Community bounties are now ready!
If you want to help $QRZ spread around and grow, but you want also to get some coins for free, this is your time.
Every community bounty has a simple task to do for every user who wants to participate in, without restrictions; when you complete your task you must communicate to dev team through PM or email, copy your QRZ address from C-cex.com exchange wallet and include in your message, then you will be added to a community bounties spreadsheet.
When coin is launched you will receive your free coins!

Every bounty has a specified amount of allocated coins. Those coins will be divided through all the participants for that bounty.
(Example: Twitter bounty has 1000 coins allocated. 10 people apply and complete that task. Every people gets (1000/10)= 100 QRZ each. --note this is only an example--)

TWITTER BOUNTIES

Coins allocated: 100000 QRZ

- Follow: https://twitter.com/QuartzToken

- Retweet & favourite this tweet: https://twitter.com/QuartzToken/status/867656027516403716

Done. Easy money, huh? Smiley

NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

Coins allocated: 50000

Go on official website and signup for QRZ newsletter. You can find a form to fill your email address in.

Signature Campaign

Coins allocated: 100000

Place QRZ custom signature on your profile and earn free coins.

Signature campaign info and thread coming soon.

will you do campaign bounties? if so i want to reserve for translation to Filipino/Tagalog and/or Esperanto languages.
thanks and good luck with this

Yes, a list for community bounties will be available as soon as possible. Thanks for your interest and your kind words.
Activity: 486
will you do campaign bounties? if so i want to reserve for translation to Filipino/Tagalog and/or Esperanto languages.
thanks and good luck with this
Official website like not working for linked, Please to re-check and fix it.

We just made a redirect to official website through the domain name quartztoken.com that will not be removed from bitcointalk.org automated security scripts.
Give DNS time to update and it will work fine from the link in the OP.

Thank you.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
Official website like not working for linked, Please to re-check and fix it.
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018
Looks like a nice project. I'm following this thread.  Smiley
Activity: 378
PRE-SALE OFFICIAL LINK: https://c-cex.com/?p=qrz-btc

Users who already bought into our ICO will be contacted to proceed with funds transfer on the exchange.

Thank you.

That's an amazing news. Great.
PRE-SALE OFFICIAL LINK: https://c-cex.com/?p=qrz-btc

Users who already bought into our ICO will be contacted to proceed with funds transfer on the exchange.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: