Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT][ASICMINER] [Block Erupter USB 0.035BTC] [Aust/NZ] - page 5. (Read 7611 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Leo has passed on the handling of sales for these in Australia/NZ (and perhaps others in Oceania - ask for quote to see if shipping & handling costs are reasonable)

The old thread, where I've handled some sales already is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-block-erupter-usb-price-update-australia-242154

I have some USBs in stock, priced at 0.035BTC each.   Minimum order quantity is now 10.
No USBs left.

Orders of exactly 50 USBs include a 49 port USB hub
No hubs left.

Shipping & handling within Australia for 10 to 12 units - 0.08BTC
Shipping & handling within Australia for 50 units + Hub - 0.1BTC

I have less than 10 Blades in stock.
Price is 1.1 BTC each. A green phoenix power connector is supplied with each board.

No blades left.

Please include suburb/postcode in your initial enquiry so I can quote on shipping & handling.
I ship by express post or equivalent, with signature required on delivery.

I prefer to handle communications by email:  [email protected]  - but PM here is acceptable too.

Cheers,
Julian

EDIT: For the purposes of exchange rate calculation, I'll now be using the the USD 24Hr sliding average taken from bitcoinaverage.com - converted to AUD on xe.com.    This will give a more stable and meaningful rate.

Currently available colours:  + Black

Note that if colours are particularly important to you - please ask me to open individual boxes to confirm. (For small orders only. I will only sample for larger orders)
The USBs arrive in boxes of 10 with a colour label - but I can't distinguish the 2 reds or 2 blues without opening up individual USB boxes.

The red(actually fuschia?) & blue on the right have a patterned surface of concentric circles which gives a nice effect in the light.
The red & blue on the left are a flat finish.
Pages:
Jump to: