Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD]Will you be the first to buy Rhodium for Bitcoin and be a part of history? - page 2. (Read 5625 times)

legendary
Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000
I am selling a 1 gram 2009 Cohen Mint .999 rhodium bullion for   shipped insured to the USA.

Rhodium spot price is $1,150 per ounce with 1 ounce Cohen Mint rhodium coins selling for $1,405 or $45.18 per gram or 4.07 BTC per gram. Thus, the premium including shipping is about 445%.

I would be interested in this but would need a more competitive price. Perhaps 5 BTC shipped via Fedex?
Find me some one retailing bullion at that price.

Did you fail to click on the link? 1 ounce Cohen Mint rhodium coins selling for $1,405
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
I am selling a 1 gram 2009 Cohen Mint .999 rhodium bullion for   shipped insured to the USA.

Rhodium spot price is $1,150 per ounce with 1 ounce Cohen Mint rhodium coins selling for $1,405 or $45.18 per gram or 4.07 BTC per gram. Thus, the premium including shipping is about 445%.

I would be interested in this but would need a more competitive price. Perhaps 5 BTC shipped via Fedex?
Find me some one retailing bullion at that price. Additionally this has collector value because it is the first year issue, not to mention it will be the first rhodium bullion sold for BTC. Will sign a C.O.A. if the buyer likes verifying its historical value.
legendary
Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Edit: O, and rhodium compounds can stain your skin.

Only in powder form, usually a powder sponge in a plastic container is the default storage method. It is used in jewelry because it is very resistant to corrosion and is very hard.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Its also used in jewelry made of white gold.

On the other hand, I do know the seller.
donator
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
For anyone wondering what the hell Rhodium is (like I was) this is what I found.  It is one of the rarest precious metals and is part of the platinum group. It is often used in alloys with Platinum or Palladium to make corrosion resistant coatings.  Its most common use today is in the catalytic converters of cars.

I am posting this in pure afternoon boredom and don't know the seller at all.

Edit: O, and rhodium compounds can stain your skin.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I am selling a 1 gram 2009 Cohen Mint .999 rhodium bullion for BTC shipped insured to the USA. This is the very first mass produced rhodium bullion round on the market. In the past the metal was far too hard to be worked by machines of the time, only recently was it made possible with new minting technology. As far as I know this will be the first ever sale of rhodium bullion in exchange for Bitcoin. Who wants to join me in this first? PM me to order your own piece of history.

uncirculated, comes in airtite with Certificate of Authenticity.

My rep (300+ trades, $330+ fronted, all debts paid, year+ of trade history):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/steam-games-for-btcltc-5-years-of-service-inventory-50-off-12119
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-honest-traders-484
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtsgoldsilver-999-cash-out-fast-rare-norfeds-live-price-big-order-discount-58518
Pages:
Jump to: