Pages:
Author

Topic: SoleFaucets - Week Day Special (Double bonus) - page 3. (Read 4239 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I got paid in LTC y'day. But I find the minimum payouts are waaay too high. Once I get paid on the others I won't be continuing.

hello, you could try to our autodoge.com - no min payout.

but how about the rate each claim for the autodoge.com ?
Activity: 81
I got paid in LTC y'day. But I find the minimum payouts are waaay too high. Once I get paid on the others I won't be continuing.

hello, you could try to our autodoge.com - no min payout.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Activity: 67
Hi. Do you block some countries? Russian and Ukrainian users sey your faucets not work, and for me not work.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I must say that these faucets are the best I have claimed from. It doesn't get any better then AutoDoge with the instant withdrawals. I have now added this faucet to my blog as one of the top Doge faucets on the internet.

Keep up the good work admin and I hope your faucets will be around for a very long time just like FreeBitco.in and FreeDoge.co  Wink
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
not paying Ltc since one week, balance in the others faucets its frozen

we always pay all ontime.  If you are banned, it proves that you are a cheater. We can't pay to cheaters.

Im not a cheater my friend, im faucet owner and i hate cheaters, pay to me and not say lies

what lies? I don't know what do you say! If you think we are wrong, contact us and give us your proof. You just come here to say that " not paying ltc since one week", it is so irresponsible.

Plus, if your users violate your rules, what will you do? It is a fair game! We must pay to all honest members, but we mustn't pay to cheaters!

I contact to you every day and no solution!!!! and i repeat, IM NOT A CHEATER
if im banned tell me why, i only use your faucet from my pc and my smartphone when im not at home

what's your email address? you could pm me.

Problem solved thanks

we always pay all ontime.  If you are banned, it proves that you are a cheater. We can't pay to cheaters.

Im not a cheater my friend, im faucet owner and i hate cheaters, pay to me and not say lies

what lies? I don't know what do you say! If you think we are wrong, contact us and give us your proof. You just come here to say that " not paying ltc since one week", it is so irresponsible.

Plus, if your users violate your rules, what will you do? It is a fair game! We must pay to all honest members, but we mustn't pay to cheaters!

if im banned tell me why, i only use your faucet from my pc and my smartphone when im not at home

I have checked your soleltc account and solebtc, we have paid to you several times. I really don't know what do you mean?

what's your email address? you could pm me.

we always pay all ontime.  If you are banned, it proves that you are a cheater. We can't pay to cheaters.

we always pay all ontime.  If you are banned, it proves that you are a cheater. We can't pay to cheaters.

I was paid to LTC just the other day, not sure about the other faucets as I'm not at the minimum cashout yet. AutoDoge is paying just fine as well.
yes autodoge works well and no problem at all good admin and the team is really doing their job properly
hoping that they continue their good business and support will come more and more.

thanks for your support!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

I was paid to LTC just the other day, not sure about the other faucets as I'm not at the minimum cashout yet. AutoDoge is paying just fine as well.
yes autodoge works well and no problem at all good admin and the team is really doing their job properly
hoping that they continue their good business and support will come more and more.

Hi admin,

How long does it take for a Litecoin withdrawal from SoleLTC? because it's been over 5 hours and still it's pending. Hot wallet might be empty?

yes, sorry for it. Because our hot wallet of litecoin is empty. We have topped up it. Please check it again.

Confirming that I received my payment,thanks admin and I thought that might of been the issue  Wink

It seems your faucets are growing in popularity which is good to see  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
You have many faucet looks like this is what i need to add in my rotator.. thanks for sharing this ..
I hope i cant experience any problem and this faucet will stay alive..
Hi admin,

How long does it take for a Litecoin withdrawal from SoleLTC? because it's been over 5 hours and still it's pending. Hot wallet might be empty?

yes, sorry for it. Because our hot wallet of litecoin is empty. We have topped up it. Please check it again.
Hi admin,

Pages:
Jump to: