Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 SOLIDUM PRIME 🔵 — The World’s First 🔴 Equal Weight 🔴 CRYPTO FUND ✅ - page 2. (Read 672 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Within the first few hours, our website hosted visitors from 27 countries worldwide.

Top 5:
1. Slovenia
2. United States
3. United Kingdom
4. Germany
5. Netherlands

Crypto truly is a global movement!  Smiley

We are not planning an ICO in the foreseeable future, and there are no bounties for now. Of course, this could change in the future, and we are open for suggestions. Smiley

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
You're welcome to read the first blog post from our CEO, introducing our team and our activities: Introducing Solidum Capital.

Hi!

You could say that we utilize a similar approach, but we don't just passively allocate to all crypto assets.

There are two main differences. First is a strict investment process through which we select eligible crypto assets and the second is an equal weight investment strategy which means that we assign each asset an equal weight or share. Currently, there are 25 digital assets and we assign each asset a weight of 4%.

We hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact us again if you need any additional explanation.

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Please be kind to explain me more on your project.

From what I understand your token will index token like Dow Jones on cryptos or? Based on invested funds or similar. I cannot clearly understand your conception for 'The world’s first equal weight crypto fund'

Thank you
S O L I D U M   C A P I T A L

A digital asset management company for the crypto community.

We are offering our investors a solid and transparent way to invest in the digital economy.

S O L I D U M   P R I M E

The world’s first equal weight crypto fund

TOP CRYPTOCURRENCIES
Investment in 25 carefully selected cryptocurrencies, available on the ICONOMI platform.

EQUAL WEIGHT
This investment strategy assigns each cryptocurrency in the portfolio an equal share of 4%.

BETTER DIVERSIFICATION
Provides stability and more exposure to smaller assets with a higher growth potential.

HIGHER RETURN
Proven outperformance in comparison with market cap-weighted crypto funds.

Invest now through the world-leading DAA platform ICONOMI:

.:: Click for instructions to make an investment ::.

Visit us:
www.solidum.capitalsupport.solidum.capital

Ask us:
[email protected]

Follow us:
MediumFacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedIn

Pages:
Jump to: