Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution for Bank Account frozen by Cyber Police due to P2P Trading (India) - page 2. (Read 1871 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 4213
I got in a similar situation both my own and my sis accounts are frozen/held resp. Now, I don't even know what to do. I talked to the bank manager and gave him all the proofs but he didn't provide me the order copy I somehow managed to see section 92/102 and there was something written like FIR...

Can you kindly help me please, I can't send you a dm bcoz of being a newbie but can you please dm me on WhatsApp- 7086664845

I'm really tense as everything I had is blocked now.

Kindly help me, sir, if possible please dm me as I'm terrified and don't know what to do. And as I saw the word FIR I'm really sacred to my bone.
Are you afraid that the police will "seize any property during the investigation" according to 102 of the Criminal Code?

If this is a criminal case, then you should be subpoenaed to the police to testify. Even if, according to your law, the police are not supposed to notify you, the bank must give you an answer about the reason for blocking your bank account.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1789
I can't send you a dm bcoz of being a newbie but can you please dm me on WhatsApp
I'd suggest you to not give any private details to the public like this. Scammers can use this to scam you by offering fake assistance for example. Just put your worries here without giving any personal info such as your name, location, etc. You can also seek help by posting on the Indian local boards if you want to (other than following what OP suggested above). Here is the link if you don't know which board I'm referring to[1].

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=89.0
Activity: 31
Merit: 16
I got in a similar situation both my own and my sis accounts are frozen/held resp. Now, I don't even know what to do. I talked to the bank manager and gave him all the proofs but he didn't provide me the order copy I somehow managed to see section 92/102 and there was something written like FIR...

Can you kindly help me please, I can't send you a dm bcoz of being a newbie but can you please dm me on WhatsApp- 7086664845

Kindly help me, sir, if possible please dm me as I'm terrified and don't know what to do. And as I saw the word FIR I'm really sacred to my bone.

First, you need to stay calm. Just because the word FIR has been mentioned does not mean something terrible has happened. The bank needs to give you the Notice copy. If they are not co-operating you should contact your banks nodal officer via email. The email is usually mentioned on the official website of the bank. If you still don't get it then google it.

In case the nodal officer does not give you a copy in 30 days, you can lodge a complaint with RBI Ombudsman here:
https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/indexpage.html#eng

Once you get the copy follow the instructions in the post to get your account defreezed.

You need to be patient and relaxed for good results.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

legendary
Hi Sir,

My PayTM account was blocked due to WestBengal Cyber Cell for the similar reason in this thread. I am from TamilNadu.
When you say "Contact Local Lawyer", do you mean I should contact a lawyer in TN or lawyer in West Bengal?

I have also PM'd you regarding the same.

Thank you in advance.

Its always better to hire a lawyer in the same state from where the complaint came from.
Do you have different tax laws in each state? In my country, for example, the activity of a lawyer is licensed and controlled by the Bar Association, in which he will then work. If you need help in another region, the board will find a lawyer.
At the first stage, as a rule, telephone conversations or correspondence via mail are required. Any lawyer can do this, the main thing is that he has experience in such cases.
It is he who should contact the bank, sort out the problem and offer options.
Hi Sir,

My PayTM account was blocked due to WestBengal Cyber Cell for the similar reason in this thread. I am from TamilNadu.
When you say "Contact Local Lawyer", do you mean I should contact a lawyer in TN or lawyer in West Bengal?

Thank you in advance.

Its always better to hire a lawyer in the same state from where the complaint came from.
Activity: 1
Hi Sir,

Thank you in advance.
legendary
I am not done anything, illegal bro. I am a p2 p trader.
It kind of chain block of one scammer or fraudster money distributed to many accounts every account gets blocked

If you haven't done anything wrong you don't have to worry. Just follow the instructions in the thread and you can get your account defreezed.
There is no need to be naive about such situations, although I do not know how common this practice is in your countries. Because in my country such procedures last from one to several months. When I was an inexperienced user, they also blocked my bank account and I also corresponded with the bank for 4 or 5 weeks, but even then I had a separate bank account opened for cryptocurrencies.
But I had a small amount of money blocked. But I had acquaintances who were blocked by a bank with a large amount of money. Then the bank transferred the data to the tax office.
These people went to the tax office and thought that they had nothing to worry about, they said too much and fines were issued to them. Although if they were not naive and came with a lawyer, they would not have received fines.
Therefore, think what you are saying, your initial testimony can always later be used to fine you or bring you to criminal liability. Therefore, if you are weak in laws, first consult a lawyer, and do not be a naive person.
I'll tell you the experience in my country. In Russia, even if you are innocent and have been treated unfairly, civil servants and bank employees will still look at you as guilty. If the reason is due to an obvious error, then they will quickly help you, but not a fact. And if the situation is ambiguous, then you will prove your case for a long time.
____
I wrote many words. Maybe there is really a trifle, but never be naive(C).
It kind of chain block of one scammer or fraudster money distributed to many accounts every account gets blocked

If you haven't done anything wrong you don't have to worry. Just follow the instructions in the thread and you can get your account defreezed.
legendary
I wrote many times that for cryptocurrencies and p2p exchanges, you need to open separate accounts in other banks, and not engage in this activity on the main cards where you receive wages or benefits. But you still need a wholesale lawyer to communicate with the bank if you have a large amount blocked.
I don't know your situation. If I were you, I would find out from the bank what they need on my own. If they started asking me questions, I would say that I don’t understand anything about it, so I’ll come tomorrow with my lawyer and give all the answers. If this is possible in your country, then this is a good option.
Activity: 3
legendary
6 of my accounts frozen only I have case officer details.
I have no idea whats hell is this really

Sir I have shared my number in DM. I cant send more message to you since its says limit on newbie contact me in wapp please
If 6 of your accounts are frozen, then you or another person did something bad with your accounts. In my country, they usually ban an account in only one bank. You need to find a good lawyer in your city to communicate with the bank handler. Or is it normal practice in your country to block so many accounts at once?
Activity: 3
6 of my accounts frozen only I have case officer details.
I have no idea whats hell is this really

Sir I have shared my number in DM. I cant send more message to you since its says limit on newbie contact me in wapp please
legendary
My two accounts with SBI and RBL have been set to zero and negative balances due to P2P trading on Binance, and my credit card has also been blocked. The bank has only provided me with the contact information for the cyber cell in different states.

Another bank account that I have does not have any available balance and I am not sure how much has been blocked.

Additionally, my RBL credit card has also been blocked.

need help?

Please note the Police only has the power to freeze the accounts. They do not have the power to reverse the money. Such reversals can only be ordered by a Court of Law.
I think that the most important thing is to find out the reason for the blocking. Because if the user's wallets become participants in a fraudulent scheme, then he will need legal assistance in order to return his funds. And such cases can last 6-12 months, which will require large expenses for lawyers.
My two accounts with SBI and RBL have been set to zero and negative balances due to P2P trading on Binance, and my credit card has also been blocked. The bank has only provided me with the contact information for the cyber cell in different states.

Another bank account that I have does not have any available balance and I am not sure how much has been blocked.

need help?

Please note the Police only has the power to freeze the accounts. They do not have the power to reverse the money. Such reversals can only be ordered by a Court of Law.
legendary
did anyone else get there problem fixed

Read this
https://news.russia.postsen.com/business/183147.html

"Separately, the exchange team shared a list of the most common reasons for blocking accounts:

communication with a scammer;
potential association with a sanctioned person or entity, residence or travel to a sanctioned jurisdiction;
violation of the Platform Terms of Use;
incomplete provision of documents for the purposes KYC or AML;
established connection of assets with hacking or fraud;
suspicion that you are a hacker or other malicious user;
blocking at the request of law enforcement agencies."

You can be blocked for any reason and not allowed to dispose of funds for a long time.
Activity: 2
did anyone else get there problem fixed
legendary

need help?
There are a lot of accounts registered on binance for other people's data. Fraudsters are using this exchange to cash out and you are at great risk when doing P2P trading with your bank card. To do this, you need to use a separate bank and a separate bank card and do not use your bank card for salary. If you do not understand this, then this will be the first lesson for you.
I do not know the laws of your country, but before trading with your bank cards, it is better to ask for advice from experienced users in your country on forums or social media communities.
__
In my country, banks do not explain anything about the reasons for blocking cards and sometimes it is easier to close an account, accept the loss and open a new account in 6-12 months and not make mistakes in future. If the amount of money is large, then contact your local lawyer.
Activity: 2

need help?
I have replied to you via DM.

Can you also DM me? I need your help with this

Please enable your DM's.
Pages:
Jump to: