Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution for people with money stuck on zebpay - page 2. (Read 327 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
It would be better to put proper regulations instead of banning crypto trading in India. Trading will ultimately help Indian economy grow. As for the zebpay users, try if you can buy crypto with those blocked accounts and then either encash them via localbitoins or hold them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
This can be done when Zebpay will allow you to use your fiat currency to buy crypto as they have now blocked your fiat currency until their is any other notice till then your fiat is stuck and about crypto you are holding that i think you can transfer to any other P2P exchange or any other foreign exchange

Your fiat is blocked in zebpay and you cannot withdraw. But crypto trading, sending and receiving crypto is not banned. So, you can still buy crypto with those funds and then transfer to an exchange where withdrawal is still allowed.

Also, we have the court hearing tomorrow now and I hope that all the ban is lifted forever.
Hard nut to digest that all ban would be lifted by supreme court, as it is very difficult to go against RBI rules and regulations. If artificial intelligence will be given priority then there may be any chance for positive news.
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
This can be done when Zebpay will allow you to use your fiat currency to buy crypto as they have now blocked your fiat currency until their is any other notice till then your fiat is stuck and about crypto you are holding that i think you can transfer to any other P2P exchange or any other foreign exchange

Your fiat is blocked in zebpay and you cannot withdraw. But crypto trading, sending and receiving crypto is not banned. So, you can still buy crypto with those funds and then transfer to an exchange where withdrawal is still allowed.

Also, we have the court hearing tomorrow now and I hope that all the ban is lifted forever.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
In case you have some money stuck onZebpay, you can cash it using these methods:

1) Local bitcoins : On local bitcoins, you can sell bitcoins for bank transfer, Paytm or other such payment methods. Rate you get is little less than exchanges.

2) Make use of other exchanges: There are some exchanges that still allow withdrawals. So, send your bitcoins from Zebpay to that exchange and then withdraw. One such exchange is Unocoin.

Activity: 69
Merit: 3
In case you have some money stuck onZebpay, you can cash it using these methods:

1) Local bitcoins : On local bitcoins, you can sell bitcoins for bank transfer, Paytm or other such payment methods. Rate you get is little less than exchanges.

2) Make use of other exchanges: There are some exchanges that still allow withdrawals. So, send your bitcoins from Zebpay to that exchange and then withdraw. One such exchange is Unocoin.
Pages:
Jump to: