Pages:
Author

Topic: Solve captcha for bitcoins - page 2. (Read 4037 times)

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
August 29, 2016, 03:36:50 AM
Have you ever heard about faucet before? Or you're just trying to find another faucet site that you can actually find it by yourself using Google.
He is  reffering to just solve capthca over and over .If you dont know there are sites that offers you $$$ to complete thousands of captchas on a single website not like faucets where you have to check every website . But i dont know any website to complete captcha and pay bitcoins

I know freebitco.in offers solving recaptcha to make bitcoin, it is a faucet site and can be earned per 1 hour, but paid 500 sat per hour, he can try more sites maybe 50 in total and get btc, that could be a decent amount of money.

Freebitco.in is only good if you have many refferals claiming for you but i think it is also a time waster since we cannot accumulate decent amount of money in that site, as well as captcha site if he really interested for this kind of why dont you try mega typers or just search it on google you can actually find more captcha site who's paying on btc form,

Most faucets are wasting time, but I heard some people said faucet rotators, they said they can earn 0.2 btc per month, I am not sure it is real or not.

There is a some faucet rotators being introduce here in bitcointalk.org, If im not mistaken, that maybe on the service section.  I have tried it myself though it is good but the reward ranges from 50sat to 200 sat,  and you need to solve an anti bot script and the captcha.  I can say if you are in a signature campaign,  that rotator would be a waste of time.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
August 29, 2016, 03:30:48 AM
Have you ever heard about faucet before? Or you're just trying to find another faucet site that you can actually find it by yourself using Google.
He is  reffering to just solve capthca over and over .If you dont know there are sites that offers you $$$ to complete thousands of captchas on a single website not like faucets where you have to check every website . But i dont know any website to complete captcha and pay bitcoins

I know freebitco.in offers solving recaptcha to make bitcoin, it is a faucet site and can be earned per 1 hour, but paid 500 sat per hour, he can try more sites maybe 50 in total and get btc, that could be a decent amount of money.

Freebitco.in is only good if you have many refferals claiming for you but i think it is also a time waster since we cannot accumulate decent amount of money in that site, as well as captcha site if he really interested for this kind of why dont you try mega typers or just search it on google you can actually find more captcha site who's paying on btc form,

Most faucets are wasting time, but I heard some people said faucet rotators, they said they can earn 0.2 btc per month, I am not sure it is real or not.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
August 29, 2016, 03:23:18 AM
go look up on some bitcoin faucets. I don't think they're worth it, but.. your choice.  Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 686
August 29, 2016, 03:15:08 AM

considering the time someone will waste for answering 50captcha for 50faucet site, it is still not worth it for the time spent. average dispense per faucet is around 100satoshi nowadays so answering 50 captcha in 50 faucets will only give around 5k satoshi in around 20minutes of your time. do you think 5k satoshi for 15minutes is a decent amount?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
August 29, 2016, 03:06:14 AM

Activity: 88
August 29, 2016, 02:50:52 AM

Activity: 88
August 29, 2016, 02:48:05 AM
I think I have heard about the site kolotibablo.com that pays you in bitcoins for solving captchas but the payouts are too low and will surely waste your time.

It depends on the country where you live, it is very low rate to Europeans and Americans, but it is a decent pay for African and Asian 3rd countries folks.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
August 28, 2016, 10:56:50 PM
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 28, 2016, 10:51:09 PM
You can check in services section, there are many people offering captcha services but you need to make sure that they are genuine and will pay at the end of the day.

i have tried applying for a signature campaign but i dont know if im accepted Sad any suggestions ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 28, 2016, 02:11:39 PM
Hey op i will advice you to try faucets that will be better options that captachs if you want to reedm at that scale. I am getting a lot more than that from signature campaingns like about 27000satoshi per good post
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2016, 01:42:47 PM
if you really want to earn bitcoin then I will tell faucet isn't the right way to earn bitcoin.Because it's very low earning and waste of time.the only good thing in it that you can know about basic of bitcoin by faucet.  And to earn bitcoin professionaly  you should have some skills web design, logo design, altcoin investment etc.
Exactly ,its just wasting of time but its only for the beginners because as i experience people who introduced bitcoins at me they give only faucet and faucets for them to have a referral bonuses and even saying invest on HYIPs but searching more about bitcoins help me a lot to know how really bitcoin works and to do more with a good payment and as i've found this forum know how to trade etc. Solving captcha have so big difference in terms of earning bitcoins.

Solving captcha is a waste of time not only because the payouts are too low but it will never add value to your knowledge which you can gain by participating in signature campaign.
Activity: 1022
August 28, 2016, 01:39:45 PM
Any site that will pay you bitcoins for solving captchas ? and at what rate ?

- Plss guys Smiley

I think solving captcha its just normal requirement in the other site before you get your reward, instead we need to solve it first. and about the rate 1-10 I'll rate it into 5.
Activity: 658
August 28, 2016, 01:25:49 PM
if you really want to earn bitcoin then I will tell faucet isn't the right way to earn bitcoin.Because it's very low earning and waste of time.the only good thing in it that you can know about basic of bitcoin by faucet.  And to earn bitcoin professionaly  you should have some skills web design, logo design, altcoin investment etc.
Exactly ,its just wasting of time but its only for the beginners because as i experience people who introduced bitcoins at me they give only faucet and faucets for them to have a referral bonuses and even saying invest on HYIPs but searching more about bitcoins help me a lot to know how really bitcoin works and to do more with a good payment and as i've found this forum know how to trade etc. Solving captcha have so big difference in terms of earning bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1008
August 28, 2016, 01:23:32 PM
I think you should check the micro-earnings section where you can find the captcha solving jobs.Some good faucets according me are freebitco.in and moondoge.co.in and you can also try freedoge.co.in to earn some doge coins as well.Also look at beginners and help section as it is useful for newbies.
Ya right these sites are good for newbies in bitcoin which can let them earn their first satoshi and make them understand about the bitcoin.
But later you will realise thats just a waste because they give only few pennies which are just a waste and cannot use them anywhere.

That's true I think if he holds some technical skills like web designing or programming then he can earn some descent amount of coins and it will be higher then captcha for sure.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 28, 2016, 01:20:36 PM
I think you should check the micro-earnings section where you can find the captcha solving jobs.Some good faucets according me are freebitco.in and moondoge.co.in and you can also try freedoge.co.in to earn some doge coins as well.Also look at beginners and help section as it is useful for newbies.
Ya right these sites are good for newbies in bitcoin which can let them earn their first satoshi and make them understand about the bitcoin.
But later you will realise thats just a waste because they give only few pennies which are just a waste and cannot use them anywhere.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
August 28, 2016, 01:15:18 PM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 28, 2016, 01:12:53 PM
Before there is some are offering that ask captcha for bitcoin i remember his name is letyouearn but i think he already stop it ..
Also i tried to make some bitcoin in 2 captcha but its really hard to do the job in captcha in 2 captcha because they are just paying low amount..
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
August 28, 2016, 01:09:20 PM
I have seen how captcha for bitcoin works.   I can tell it is a complete waste of time.  Aside from that, you need a faster  internet connection because it has timer in it.  Once you missed it even when you solve it right when time expires it won't reward you of anything.  Better look for other online task than captch solving.

Yeah and I have noticed there are many scam sites in captcha services who promises to pay you after certain point of time, but they won't pay you end of the day, so your efforts will go in vain.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
August 28, 2016, 12:53:49 PM
I have seen how captcha for bitcoin works.   I can tell it is a complete waste of time.  Aside from that, you need a faster  internet connection because it has timer in it.  Once you missed it even when you solve it right when time expires it won't reward you of anything.  Better look for other online task than captch solving.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
August 28, 2016, 12:31:12 PM
Captchas are meant to kill your brain cells... I think the best and easiest way is to earn bitcoin is do actual work and exchange. Bitcoin is just like real money, accepted by many and difficult to earn.

Maybe posting is better than solve captcha, solving captcha workers are like inputers, you can find more such jobs on freelancer.com, bitcoin freelancer sites have this kind of job.

I am much favoured in your statement, at least in posting our mind will work functionally. And many of the member here learned a lot in different post of the other.

Signature campaign is always good to earn bitcoins but for that he also need to reach to certain level rank so that he can participate in any campaign and start earning for posting.
Pages:
Jump to: