Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ Solve Captchas - 1 DAY FREE TRIAL ★★★★ - page 2. (Read 3534 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
This is working in faucet BTC?
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
NOPE, the service is for automated captcha solving done by computers not humans. People pay for their captchas to be solved automatically.
If that's true what you are saying , that captcha solving is done by computer then i think you can make a huge profit with your service because i have never see n such a system which can solve without taking the help of Humans.
Btw can it solve google captcha ?

Thanks for the post... currently we cannot guarantee a 100% solving rate for Google's ReCaptcha2... however, we can solve 100% for all other common standard captchas. IF you are interested to try us out you can go directly to http://www.solvecaptchas.com/#order
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
NOPE, the service is for automated captcha solving done by computers not humans. People pay for their captchas to be solved automatically.
If that's true what you are saying , that captcha solving is done by computer then i think you can make a huge profit with your service because i have never see n such a system which can solve without taking the help of Humans.
Btw can it solve google captcha ?
So do we have to pay per captcha or per day that we use the service?

It's actually a monthly payment method ... but you compute the pay as per day ($2.007/day) but you actually pay on a monthly basis.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
So do we have to pay per captcha or per day that we use the service?
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Means not done manually but automated way to solve the captchas in order to facilitate other people, it seems a good thing .. Smiley
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Is that a form of payment in bitcoin in doing Captcha??
Instead it is a simple matter to type Captcha, without having to pay someone ??
To order or try the trial period, just go directly to this page http://www.solvecaptchas.com/#order
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
i might be interested in this, where can i sign up for the 1 day trial?
ugh,.. 8 will be ok..
Activity: 711
Finally, I wont take the chance to try out the software, since I asked their support if I was allowed to use that kind of software and I could get a ban. Since I have already a few bucks in it, I wont touch it, thx anyway.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************
The use of additional software to decode images is not allowed. Its use is penalized with the suspension of your account without payment.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Thank you! Be sure to post your review here too.
Why not try it now?

It was 2h AM and I had to sleep.

Will try in a few hour.
Thank you and don't forget to post your review here...
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
Prices starts at $14.95 ONLY! We don't charge on per captcha or pay as you go basis allowing you SAVE MORE on your captcha solving expeses.

See: http://www.solvecaptchas.com/#order

Well,i will try it .Im a kind of guy who fond of captcha solver.
Why not try it now?
K ill try it tomorrow
Yes, ofcourse it will always work with megatypers and other captcha solvers. The service is simply just to solve captchas.
Can the system work without getting banned at www.megatypers.com ? Need proof before buying

Code to enter : CF11
Pages:
Jump to: