Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴Solve.Care - Healthcare on Blockchain🔴🌎 - page 18. (Read 35005 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
This is a promising project. I want to invest in it, especially as the ICO has already begun. Friends, is it necessary to register in the whitelist? Or can I just buy tokens?
Yes, it’s necessary, otherwise you will not be able to buy tokens.
Okay. I will have to undergo the KYC, right?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This is a promising project. I want to invest in it, especially as the ICO has already begun. Friends, is it necessary to register in the whitelist? Or can I just buy tokens?
Yes, it’s necessary, otherwise you will not be able to buy tokens.
Activity: 238
Activity: 406
If a therapy, provided by a Solve.Care doctor, is ineffective, who will be responsible for it?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What will form income of doctors, that will provide services on Solve.Care?
Activity: 224
If Solve.Care is something like usual hospitals, will doctors be able to schedule their appointments on the platform?
Activity: 406
How doctors will interact with patients via Solve.Care?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I respect all projects in the health sector. tell me in which country you can officially use your platform, will you have an application for your mobile device?
i'm also waiting for that certainty, but that is important in some countries can be well developed
think they immediately consider for the mobile app, because it will make easier for many people to get the facility of this platform

I am not too deep into solve.care yet, but why would you need an application for a mobile device? If I want to consult a doctor via the internet from abroad, I don't have to ask anyone. Unless I want my social security to pay for it.
Activity: 392
Let’s say that some tokens aren’t sold on the ICO. Will you put them in reserve then?

No. It was already said for several times that such tokens would be burned without a possibility of recovery or re-release.
Activity: 51
Let’s say that some tokens aren’t sold on the ICO. Will you put them in reserve then?
Activity: 392
How many tokens were allocated for the Token Sale by the company?

138 million CAN tokens were allocated for this round.
Activity: 112
How many tokens were allocated for the Token Sale by the company?
Activity: 210
I never understood the principle of choosing parties, interested in Solve.Care. Why did you decide to waive ordinary people and even families, that could use the platform?

Absurd! How could they be ignored? Do your own thinking. They are the first interested in Solve.Care party. And by the way, it's all described in detail in whitepaper.
I thought it was logical that they were not mentioned. How do they benefit from the platform? I thought it was more for doctors and hospitals.
Why would you even think that? The platform will provide everyone with an access to their information and a possibility of controlling it in a simple and comprehensible manner. It is primarily intended for ordinary people. I don't know how you got acquainted with this project.…
By the way, since we are talking about ordinary people, that will use Solve.Care, I would like to ask a question: what actions will they be able to perform?
The list is very large, in fact. I can just make a few examples. There are possibilities to make appointments, share records, compare prices, use all available discounts, manage care among providers. They can also make accurate payments and manage their benefits without getting a PhD in healthcare finance.
When will the full list of functions become available?
Activity: 294
I never understood the principle of choosing parties, interested in Solve.Care. Why did you decide to waive ordinary people and even families, that could use the platform?

Absurd! How could they be ignored? Do your own thinking. They are the first interested in Solve.Care party. And by the way, it's all described in detail in whitepaper.
I thought it was logical that they were not mentioned. How do they benefit from the platform? I thought it was more for doctors and hospitals.
Why would you even think that? The platform will provide everyone with an access to their information and a possibility of controlling it in a simple and comprehensible manner. It is primarily intended for ordinary people. I don't know how you got acquainted with this project.…
By the way, since we are talking about ordinary people, that will use Solve.Care, I would like to ask a question: what actions will they be able to perform?
The list is very large, in fact. I can just make a few examples. There are possibilities to make appointments, share records, compare prices, use all available discounts, manage care among providers. They can also make accurate payments and manage their benefits without getting a PhD in healthcare finance.
Activity: 210

Activity: 358

Activity: 266
Activity: 51
Have you already determined which categories of the apps will be on Care.Marketplace?

Pages:
Jump to: