Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLVED] Got two broken dragon miners, attemptive scam, please help! - page 2. (Read 2166 times)

Activity: 759
Merit: 505
sd cards just don't break in half. Unless someone does it and they know it.
Reads like the seller is trying to pull some kind of scam. They don't care they got paid though.
Name and shame.

That's exactly what I'm saying, my friend is the one who pointed it out to me and saw it too, and it was broken before I even touched it so it wasn't like starting to break, it was clearly snapped broken. and of course I haven't heard from him in a day, he says he has family problems then leaves the scene.... so I'm basically screwed then?

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
sd cards just don't break in half. Unless someone does it and they know it.
Reads like the seller is trying to pull some kind of scam. They don't care they got paid though.
Name and shame.
Whoops, will fix it now
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
I feel like the OP is missing some info.
CASE CLOSED SOLVED CASE CLOSED SOLVED CASE CLOSED SOLVED CASE CLOSED SOLVED CASE CLOSED SOLVED

What happened::
I recently bought two dragon miners and it was stated one of them had one broken blade. first, the seller claimed the shipping was $170 when I said I might split shipping with him, there is no way it can be that much have it I shipped one recently for just $30. I received both miners and they were disassembled, I have gotten 10-12 dragon miners in the past and these are the only ones that have been disassembled like this, I dont know why and his reason was because one time he got one with a broken handle and had to file a claim ( this reason has no relevence to the point of sending it disassembled) all the blades were broken , some bent, the SD card was even broke in half. I feel like product was broken to begin with, so it was sent disassembled in attempts to blame UPS. I complained to him and the first thing he said was "the only thing you can do is bring it up with UPS and file a claim"  (making me feel that sending it disassembled and blaming UPS was a correct assumption) .  On top of that, he is not very responsive, saying he has family issues and does not have time to deal with me, making me feel he is avoiding this  because he has my bitcoins now. He said that he won't refund me until he gets refunded from UPS which is pretty unreasonable I feel like since this could have been avoided if he assembled them, he also said he is waiting to hear back from UPS, but when he said that, I already had a UPS guy come to my house trying to pick up the product. I feel he was trying to get me to impulsively pack it and ship it back to him thus me losing on the broken product and the PSU's he gave too. I'm out hundreds of dollars in bitcoins and I have broken miners, this situation is all to fishy and I would like some outside advice on it, please and thank you.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/daddyfatsax-114347

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=946985.new#new

Amount Scammed: 1.24btc
Payment Method: Bitcoins
Proof of Payment:
https://blockchain.info/tx/463ac17d95f266d2db170ab5c5eb422e05b541ad95ed1a53a4f8c090ba63e2ef

PM/Chat Logs:
I'm really confused about my purchase, I fear I'm not able to get a refund for broken goods, and he says he won't give me a refund until UPS refunds him, which I feel, is not going to happen anytime soon, if not at all since it is UPS, not me or the seller.

I feel I should get a 50% refund at least if I choose to keep the product so we don't have to deal with UPS, but i have been waiting on a response ever since I have asked him for a half refund a day and a half ago but have not got a response since.

I don't think the seller broke the machine, only one blade was broken stated in OP, but all blades came broken (the caps), he threw me two PSU's which was  generous, but does no good with broken miners, I don't know if it was meant to honeypot the deal, but at this point, the PSU what is of worth. Because of that, and because all 8 blades came broken is why I seek a half refund if not a full one..

Confusing, but he stated that he is "waiting for UPS to get back to him" but the day he said that, that same morning, I already had a UPS driver try and do a pre-scheduled pick up before the seller even told me that anyone would be coming to pick anything up, even until now, nothing has been stated about anything scheduled to be picked up.  Maybe its just me being paranoid from the past, but I fear that items were sold defect hence came disassembled without reason and prescheduled to pick it up hoping I would impulsively pack it up  and let it go without deciding what to do as far as a refund and ownership of product, then he could get the miner and PSU's back while having the decision to refund me or not. If anyone has any can help me or has experience in a situation like this please help, I am with broken miners, a situation that is not being solved because he said "he does not have time right now to go into all this with you. I have work and family issues right now that take precedence over this."    So I feel scammed and now being brushed aside. .. Sorry for being accusative or maybe out of line, but as a customer, I feel I have the right to get a refund or at the least, a working product.

CASE CLOSED SOLVED CASE CLOSED SOLVED CASE CLOSED SOLVED CASE CLOSED SOLVED CASE CLOSED SOLVED
Pages:
Jump to: