Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLVED] HACKATHON - 0.1 BTC - satoshihack.com - page 6. (Read 7740 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
level 3!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
I really like the Matrix background on the website cause it makes it look like very cyberpunky  Grin So has anyone already made it to lvl. 5? It's the final level right?

backgroung has a char like 5y 9v x 3 1 7 94 etc. should we use theese?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I really like the Matrix background on the website cause it makes it look like very cyberpunky  Grin So has anyone already made it to lvl. 5? It's the final level right?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Got upto level 2 myself, very intriguing. Good job ca333 Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
i`m stucked on lvl 4 atm too =D

i was just saying... i resolved until here all from my own... after that i saw ppl sharing the answer from before... it`s a little demotivating...
tell me a hint when you get it because im going crazy with the possibilites
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i`m stucked on lvl 4 atm too =D

i was just saying... i resolved until here all from my own... after that i saw ppl sharing the answer from before... it`s a little demotivating...
I think the game is more interesting if you don`t give any hints... =(

not so hard... but giving hints you remove all merity from who discovered without it

i did all to lvl4 without reading any hints before.... if i did, everyone can do it =D
seems like that you will the only that will get the private key because i dont know the level 4 how is working
I think the game is more interesting if you don`t give any hints... =(

not so hard... but giving hints you remove all merity from who discovered without it

i did all to lvl4 without reading any hints before.... if i did, everyone can do it =D
Activity: 378
level 4 now =D, very easy haha
good luck on lvl4 Smiley
level 4 now =D, very easy haha
cool, i`m at level 3 now (1h to discovery) =D
very interesting... nice game
level 3 passed Cheesy
EDIT: my english is not my language so i dont get the hint from TheButterZone, i need a diferent hint
edit2: im stuck on level 4  Huh i have many ideas on my head but i dont get it

#EDIT: should i post the solution for lvl2? so you see than how the schematics is? when all want this, i can do this. but ONLY for lvl2..

yup
its necessary edit the login= xxxxx ?

yes you are right! very good!

i post a big hint for level 2:

the solution for this level is NOT in the sourcecode. You must look in the ADDRESS-LINE. The url pass a variable for the php:

http://www.satoshihack.com/hackme1/lvl2.php?login=68934a3e9455fa72420237eb05902327

you must change this variable and make it "true"....

hahahah, nice, would have never guessed Smiley

#EDIT: should i post the solution for lvl2? so you see than how the schematics is? when all want this, i can do this. but ONLY for lvl2..

yup

the solution for this level is NOT in the sourcecode. You must look in the ADDRESS-LINE. The url pass a variable for the php:

http://www.satoshihack.com/hackme1/lvl2.php?login=68934a3e9455fa72420237eb05902327

yep, i got it righ now im thinking in level 3
Activity: 521
Merit: 522
Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

yup

yup

yup
i am stuck on level 2
i know i miss something but still can't get it
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Passed level 1  Grin But that is probably it.

Great project!
i have the minimun and i cant pass the level 1 Sad what that hell
Pages:
Jump to: