Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLVED] Modding RX 570 Sapphire Nitro+ - page 2. (Read 15547 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Still the same, crashing once I start the batch file for mining.

Can anyone provide me with correct straps or with a detailed guide to how to properly mod them please?

Thanks
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
got 2 of them coming today can you please post info how you did it
Thanks, I'll try it first thing in the morning. Will update the thread once I do it.
Activity: 13
I have those and the bios can definitely be modded.  Try the 1750 strap with clocks of 1140/2050.  That's a pretty quick way to get you up to about 28. 
Anyone? Seems I've found out my GPU with Micron memory can't have it's BIOS modded... Is it's default hashrate the furthest it can go?
So I'm trying to setup a rig for mining, I got RX 570 Sapphire Nitro+. Trying for days to properly mod it so, because I heard it can farm at 30MH/s with stability. Is that true?

Could someone write/post a tutorial with steps what to do? I've tried modding it with some other tutorials. With first, driver crashed once I edited VRAM values (1:1750 pasted over 1:2000) and restarted.
Found another guide with ATIkmdag patcher, driver didn't crash but my mining .bat crashed once I've set the Memory Clock to 2200. I've managed to increase it step by step to 2150MHz on Memory Clock and 1250 Core Clock. It mined around 26MH/s. If I increase the value of Memory Clock it starts to show those artifacts (screen tearing and random artifacts appearing on screen).

I'm working with one card while testing this, I got 9 more ready for a 2x 5xRX570 rigs.

Can anyone assist me with this?

Thanks a lot

Edit: Currently using Windows 10 for this, planning to use ethOS for final rig.
Pages:
Jump to: