Pages:
Author

Topic: (solved) NO refunds from Alpha Technology - page 2. (Read 3471 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Have you tried cancelling via the My Accounts page? I did mine that way, and got a refund.

I've cancelled in April to get 75% refunded and they had at this time only a "view" button on their website. One week ago I've recognized the new look of their website an pushed the "cancel" button, too.

How much did they refund?
50%-70quid of pre-payment.

I had emailed them about cancelling before, but it was only by clicking the Cancel button that got the system going.

It might be past the June 5 deadline too.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Have you tried cancelling via the My Accounts page? I did mine that way, and got a refund.

I've cancelled in April to get 75% refunded and they had at this time only a "view" button on their website. One week ago I've recognized the new look of their website an pushed the "cancel" button, too.

How much did they refund?

A picture is worth a thousand words

That's new to me, but you're totally right Grin
legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
A picture is worth a thousand words

Activity: 323
Now I've sent a fourth email this time at [email protected].

Let's see what happens next Smiley

If someone has any hint or tip to lend weight to the refund process, will be appreciated!
Sorry to hear that. Never invest in Vaporware. I hope you get your money back.

Thank you tokyoghetto! Failure isn't an option! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmWfXKJbn9g

A mate of mine is experiencing the same issue so i think you are right

Just mail him the link to this topic and (maybe) we'll find a way to get our money back Smiley

I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation. They probably just ran out of money.

I had the same guess, but some days ago they've sent the invoices for the final payment. So they should have some at least temporary Grin

I never got any reply from that email either. Try [email protected], they responded within a week from that email.

Thanks maardein! I'll try that one. Fingers crossed Smiley
Activity: 420
I never got any reply from that email either. Try [email protected], they responded within a week from that email.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation. They probably just ran out of money.
Activity: 299
A mate of mine is experiencing the same issue so i think you are right
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Sorry to hear that. Never invest in Vaporware. I hope you get your money back.
I've pre-ordered 4 Viper ASICs from Alpha Technology on 4th of January 2014, payed 6540 GBP with Bitpay on the same day, cancelled my pre-order on 2nd of April 2014 by email, but got neither any answer from Alpha Technology nor the promised 75% (Terms of Order - Cancellation & Refund Policy) of my money back. In the meanwhile I've sent them ([email protected]) 3 emails, but till now I've got no refund and no answer at all.

Did someone else experience such fraudulent behaviour?

Edit: Yesterday (June 20) I've received 1 email from [email protected] and the refund of 75% after 11 weeks and 2 days.
Pages:
Jump to: