Pages:
Author

Topic: ~[SOLVED] : Snailman reimbursed, PayPal is the scammer~ - page 2. (Read 2101 times)

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Just because I ratted you out,
What are you talking about? You do realize that your thread about me was considered more of a joke the tspacepilot's pseudo-science copious score study, right?

Unless of course you are saying that you are tspacepilot.....are you tspacepilot?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
My username was chosen by my nephew.
Hey Quickseller,

It seems you love to start trouble as you do not have much to do with your time. I've seen this on my own thread about you, as well as other threads. You like to argue. Please don't start useless arguements on this forum because you are bored. Please do that elsewhere, thanks Smiley. As well, I believe that you need some practice on how to control your anger. Just because I ratted you out, doesn't mean you have to take out your anger on others.

This is basic grade-school stuff Quickseller, maybe this is the reason many users do not want you existing on the forum. Take your scam-busting, trust abusing, long-shot scamming ass right outta here because you blew your chance at having any value to your words.

copper member
A couple of things:

1) 19MaEMFWD4ZprQsMmzZzpj9FwSui8k3ahP is the address that the OP sent to, however this is a PD deposit address so spend-linking this address to other addresses would only yield other addresses that belong to Prime Dice. However since this is a deposit address, one would infer that if someone were to send a tx to that address multiple times over time from the same group of addresses, then there is a good chance that the person sending those tx's would be the same person who is behind the PD account that the deposit address belongs to.

With the above being said, it appears that addresses from wallet [1579c4a234] had sent a tx to the above PD deposit address a total of 5 times, and looking at the transaction history of the above wallet, I see a lot of large transactions to PD addresses, which would imply that whoever controls the private keys associated with this wallet is depositing a lot of money into their PD account(s).

Neither of the above is any big deal, however 1NjEGfKZhr9NHzZLgJzmuEL3UAzbzqL8nW   belongs to Swiftponzi.gq who apparently scammed someone out of 0.01BTC who was "investing" in it's ponzi.

I do believe snailman's personality very much matches that of candystripes, as does he behavior/maturity level, and I do think there is a very good chance (85%+) that he is candystripes, however as of now I do not have solid evidence to back this up. Regardless, there is other strong evidence that links snailman to another scam done by a throwaway newbie account.

2) Can you give additional clarification regarding the below statement?

Additional Notes : Snail didn't scam - PayPal forced a chargeback, I was refunded by him & Ryan, all good

You seem to imply that you were repaid twice for this issue, once by Ryan (the owner of bustabit), which is confirmed here, and once by Candystripes snailman.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
UPDATE : Apparently, the Bust-A-Bit user & BitcoinTalk clown known as Candyy/Candy/Snailman/Snailmen/G-Eazyy/etc did not scam me by sending PayPal funds, receiving agreed-upon BTC, then charging back using fraud claim on his (now 'former' - he has use of multiple accounts..) PayPal account - Rather, it is PPal who 'scammed' us of our time, by having their 'fraud prevention' systems enforce the sorry-ass, nanny-state-policies which automatically forced a chargeback on every transaction Snailman tried to legitimately buy BTC via online OTC in, making him look like the scammer in the process ;/  Way to go, idiotic PPal!

Profiles : Snailmen/Snailman/CandyStripes.

Reference : Transaction initiated on Bust-A-Bit.
Amount : 0.025 BTC | ~$7 USD | ~$8.40 CAD.
Payment Method : PayPal | BTC.
Proof of Payment : BlockTrail | BlockChain.
PM/Chat Logs : PPal, Why..?.
Additional Notes : Snail didn't scam - PayPal forced a chargeback, I was refunded by him & Ryan, all good

Could you please change the title to something like [SOLVED]... ? I missed the crucial part.
copper member
What happened : Yet another simple routine BTC-to-PP chargeback scam which I embarrassingly fell for, confirming at last w/ substantiated evidence Candyy/Snail/G-Eazyy (among an army of other aliases) as a pathetic spineless con artist ;/

Scammer's Profiles : Snailmen/Snailman/CandyStripes.

Reference : Transaction initiated on BustaBit.
Amount Scammed : 0.025 BTC | ~$7 USD | ~$8.40 CAD.
PM/Chat Logs : Why you do this.
Additional Notes : It's not about the amount, it's that he thought he could get away w/ this sad dishonest scrub behavior. Oh well..!
I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that he is candy, however it is pretty clear that he scammed with a PayPal chargeback so negatives were left.

His address is a PD address, so it will be difficult to trace without the help of stunna which is unlikely considering the small amount, although I believe that PD has has a number of problems with candy in recent times so they may assist.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
UPDATE : Apparently, the Bust-A-Bit user & BitcoinTalk clown known as Candyy/Candy/Snailman/Snailmen/G-Eazyy/etc did not scam me by sending PayPal funds, receiving agreed-upon BTC, then charging back using fraud claim on his (now 'former' - he has use of multiple accounts..) PayPal account - Rather, it is PPal who 'scammed' us of our time, by having their 'fraud prevention' systems enforce the sorry-ass, nanny-state-policies which automatically forced a chargeback on every transaction Snailman tried to legitimately buy BTC via online OTC in, making him look like the scammer in the process ;/  Way to go, idiotic PPal!

Profiles : Snailmen/Snailman/CandyStripes.

Reference : Transaction initiated on Bust-A-Bit.
Amount : 0.025 BTC | ~$7 USD | ~$8.40 CAD.
PM/Chat Logs : PPal, Why..?.
Additional Notes : Snail didn't scam - PayPal forced a chargeback, I was refunded by Ryan [who then presumably got refunded by Snail himself], all good
Pages:
Jump to: