Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLVED]Bitcoins are going no where I am frustrated with BTC - page 3. (Read 5260 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502
or buy wtv it is you want directly with the BTC loan?

wtv?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
or buy wtv it is you want directly with the BTC loan?
are you trying to buy more or sell.

i dont get it.

Yea I'm doing a lot better, took dogs for a walk. I apologize for my behavior.

Officially, I wanted to get a btc loan, take the btc, transfer it to MP, load the MP to paypal, load paypal to newegg.

Then on repaying the loan, I officially wanted to buy MP, sell the MP for BTC, pay back the loan.

Places like localbitcoins got their prices jacked $100 than the exchanges asking prices.

Bitmit was the easiest, but they closed. It was on spot dollar for MP. So simple.

Edit:
But fincen closed bitmit.  Undecided
Then simply opt for the harder, but legal choice and use an exchange like stamp or the other US based ones. Sure, tons of documents to get verified, but hey, it's legal.

I am no problem being verified with my identity, I just dunno how. banks, wire transfers ect its too hard for me.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time

i dont get it.

Officially, I wanted to get a btc loan, take the btc, transfer it to MP, load the MP to paypal, load paypal to newegg.

Then on repaying the loan, I officially wanted to buy MP, sell the MP for BTC, pay back the loan.

Places like localbitcoins got their prices jacked $100 than the exchanges asking prices.

Bitmit was the easiest, but they closed. It was on spot dollar for MP. So simple.

Edit:
But fincen closed bitmit.  Undecided
Then simply opt for the harder, but legal choice and use an exchange like stamp or the other US based ones. Sure, tons of documents to get verified, but hey, it's legal.

i dont get it.

Edit:
But fincen closed bitmit.  Undecided So I comprehend that using btc is just plain illegal now.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
How the hell is the OP a Hero member on Bitcointalk and doesn't know how exchanges work?   Shocked

He/she could be a dormant troll who wakes up each Spring to tell us how much BTC still sucks.
OP: Are you feeling OK now?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Coinbase is super easy to buy and sell through. Not quick but definitely legal.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
How the hell is the OP a Hero member on Bitcointalk and doesn't know how exchanges work?   Shocked
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
I just don't want to go into trouble with the law.
Stop being such a pussy. What's life without a little risk?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I'm sorry but this is too hard for me. I can just take USD to walgreens buy moneypak. fuck it.

moneypak
If you want to pay insane high fees go ahead.
We will still be here when BTC gets exciting enough for you to come back.  Smiley
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
I think OP means the price is too stable, and was expecting a massive rally... Roll Eyes

OP

HODL!!!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
I think OP means the price is too stable, and was expecting a massive rally... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 854
Bitcoins are going no where I am frustrated with BTC.

There are no legal ways of converting the currency to USD or USD to BTC without going to prison.

/venting

I really want to spill tears I am so frustrated.

Coinbase = 100% legal.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

i dont get it.
I'm sorry but this is too hard for me. I can just take USD to walgreens buy moneypak. fuck it.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

Is this legal?

I just don't want to go into trouble with the law. I think this fincen gots everything knocked around.

yes its legal.

Is this legal?

I just don't want to go into trouble with the law. I think this fincen gots everything knocked around.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Try bitsimple.com
Pages:
Jump to: