Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLVED]Tomatocage - You are a nice person - page 2. (Read 2298 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
but if ur giving neg trust to OP for selling the same thing (legit or not) then shouldnt all of these sellers of msdn keys also receive negative?

Absolutely they should.  

What you (and everyone else) may not realize is that these are scams.

It only takes one person to complain to Microsoft, even if that person purchased a key just to complain.

Microsoft can determine which MSDN account was used to generate the key, and they can then disable all the keys generated on that account.  Also, once the MSDN subscription (stolen/hacked) expires, all the keys generated from that account will be disabled automatically.  Do you think the thief will renew the expensive MSDN subscription?

The person that sold you the key will NOT give you a refund.  You have paid money for something useless - you have been scammed.  The person selling you the account probably bought/hacked the MSDN account so they are not out any money - just you.

They never blacklist any key, heck they even are giving out Windows 10 to every pirate in China. What do you think? You are confusing a scam and a grey area activity. please consider it.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
but if ur giving neg trust to OP for selling the same thing (legit or not) then shouldnt all of these sellers of msdn keys also receive negative?

Absolutely they should.  

What you (and everyone else) may not realize is that these are scams.

It only takes one person to complain to Microsoft, even if that person purchased a key just to complain.

Microsoft can determine which MSDN account was used to generate the key, and they can then disable all the keys generated on that account.  Also, once the MSDN subscription (stolen/hacked) expires, all the keys generated from that account will be disabled automatically.  Do you think the thief will renew the expensive MSDN subscription?

The person that sold you the key will NOT give you a refund.  You have paid money for something useless - you have been scammed.  The person selling you the account probably bought/hacked the MSDN account so they are not out any money - just you.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Impossible
Check out the marketplace, 60% sellers sell MSDN. There is no rule against selling MSDN on the forums that I know off Smiley Being legendary doesn't mean you are the God at the forums. At least give us a chance.

Send me the links, and I'll leave them negative feedback.   As a certified network engineer for Microsoft, I have a vested financial interest in that company.

Check out the marketplace, 60% sellers sell MSDN. There is no rule against selling MSDN on the forums that I know off Smiley Being legendary doesn't mean you are the God at the forums. At least give us a chance.

Send me the links, and I'll leave them negative feedback.   As a certified network engineer for Microsoft, I have a vested financial interest in that company.

here's just a small list, whether or not u give them neg feedback is up to u but i can agree that even if the sellers' intention is good, there is still high risk for the buyers in the off chance the keys get revoked/invalidated by microsoft, which has indeed happened in the past with msdn sellers

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solvedtomatocage-you-are-a-nice-person-997346
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/virtualsin-shop-5810-microsoft-keys-130-msdn-admin-paypalbtcskrill-998852
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auto-buy-btc-betscomshop-microsoft-keys-steam-code-trusted-vendor-960730
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-801840
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-cheap-microsoft-keys-998125
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mircrosoft-keys-for-only-25-4-971637
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-microsoft-product-keys-cheap-995703
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/out-of-business-993681
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auto-buydirect-dl-microsoft-keys-2-8-btc-bulk-prices-927762

im only assuming these guys r selling msdn based keys because of the cheap price and same selection of keys

note: i personlly dont buy these keys, nor do i have anything against them but i feel like things should be fair

Vod
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I think the neighborhood scambusters are confusing a violation of a contractual agreement with criminal activity. What the OP is doing is NOT criminal activity, however he is potentially liable under a lawsuit from Microsoft for not obeying the terms of his agreement with them. Please learn the difference before you go around enforcing Microsoft contract law for them.
For the record, selling keys from a MSDN account is not allowed.

Also you might want to remove the negative feedback you rashly left on Tomatocage. Leaving it there while he has been more than accommodating to you is kind of a dick move.
Already removed -_-
Also no one is asking you to buy Smiley So mind your own business kiddo

Well, I assume you will stop selling MSDN keys immediately or face negative feedback, since selling them is against the rules.  Your move.

Once again, because you seem to have a comprehension problem, this is illegal to do. No one gives a crap about these forums, they hold no authoritative power. You will face serious federal charges and a software piracy suit from Microsoft if caught (and you will be caught).

I'll see to it. Hopefully all will go well Smiley Thanks for all your concerns. I really need money that's why I'm doing all this. Will probably stop soon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Also you might want to remove the negative feedback you rashly left on Tomatocage. Leaving it there while he has been more than accommodating to you is kind of a dick move.
Already removed -_-

Well, I assume you will stop selling MSDN keys immediately or face negative feedback, since selling them is against the rules.  Your move.

Once again, because you seem to have a comprehension problem, this is illegal to do. No one gives a crap about these forums, they hold no authoritative power. You will face serious federal charges and a software piracy suit from Microsoft if caught (and you will be caught).

Already removed -_-

Vod
legendary

Already removed -_-

Already removed -_-
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Listen, I'm not selling bogus anything, the user ABitNut thinks it is illegal to sell these keys and thus he told you that my keys are not legit. He hasn't even dealt with me at all. This guy thinks selling MSDN key is a scam. He is going after everyone who is selling MSDN keys.
Please read carefully before adding feedback to me.
Adding me feedback without any knowledge of the matter is totally wrong. Please remove it.

Thanks for understanding my side too.

please edit the subject,you still say that he is a dickhead
after he solved your problem Smiley
Well, ok since you said "please"  Kiss

Thank god you got it Smiley I'm really happy right now. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Well, ok since you said "please"  Kiss
Listen, I'm not selling bogus anything, the user ABitNut thinks it is illegal to sell these keys and thus he told you that my keys are not legit. He hasn't even dealt with me at all. This guy thinks selling MSDN key is a scam. He is going after everyone who is selling MSDN keys.
Please read carefully before adding feedback to me.
Adding me feedback without any knowledge of the matter is totally wrong. Please remove it.

Thanks for understanding my side too.
Pages:
Jump to: