Pages:
Author

Topic: Some advices and references for a newbie? - page 5. (Read 2193 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 24, 2019, 04:50:42 PM
If you Really desires to get information about trading and investment into cryptocurrencies market the best place to get right information is to follow and read this thread carefully.  Cryptocurrencies market is easy to analyze if you have rightful information.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
January 24, 2019, 02:43:31 PM
Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

Before anything else you must know first what is Your reason why are you here? Then, you must also know you aim and goal here?In addition to this you supposed to have a time frame target of how long will take study to get your vision for you to have good profit in the future as well. Though, watching some articles in youtube may give you help also.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
January 23, 2019, 10:08:30 AM
There are few videos on youtube.com and other educational sites about economics. I think videos could create shortcuts to learning the whole book since we only have to listen and understand the ideas. Sometimes our interpretation of the thing we read could lead to so much confusion and wrong thoughts could have probably lead you to some more vague ideas. So it is best to scan videos on the internet then go back to books for more information. The references and the basic ideas presented will help you more in really reading the book accurately. By the way if you really need books, try typing "intro to economics" just add pdf or ppt extension for searching("intro economics .pdf" or intro to economics.ppt"), there you will read more basic ideas and then advance to more deep topics on economics by typing "advanced economics" on your search bar with the same extension as well.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
January 23, 2019, 03:37:00 AM
Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

I admired what you are doing in studying about here, just continue what you had started and explore more, read most often here in the forum, then watch in you tube also about in bitcoin, trading and others too. Aside from that, you can also join in any bounty campaign here too while your in stage of learning.
Alright, you can actually try to check this site if you want to learn the basics of trading.
From the technical analysis to a prediction of the market and how to read statistics on the market.

Here is the site: https://www.babypips.com/

Babypips will allow you to learn forex trading and to learn how to read charts for free.
I would love to advise you as well to study from the videos on youtube because of that is the easiest way to learn because of the comprehensive videos about digital currencies there.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 22, 2019, 01:51:05 PM
Forum has a section for newbie and you can find many good thing on it. For detail, you can research more about bitcoin via google and some audit website about bitcoin as bitcoin.org. However, not many place you can find show information which deep down bitcoin. Moreover, it is depend on what you looking for when you come to bitcoin ? Trading, service or mining ?  All you can do is practice and make your own experiences because no one can show you detail and directly.
true said
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 23, 2019, 01:53:27 AM

I admired what you are doing in studying about here, just continue what you had started and explore more, read most often here in the forum, then watch in you tube also about in bitcoin, trading and others too. Aside from that, you can also join in any bounty campaign here too while your in stage of learning.
theory won't give good results if you don't have extensive experience. practice and trying are important, the theory will be useless if you don't practice it, so try to do and implement what you have read and learned, it will provide you with a broader experience and knowledge for you
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
January 22, 2019, 11:31:35 PM

if we join in bounty campaign, our knowledge could improved undirectly.our habbit analizing bounty campaign with reading whitepaper or anything else could make us more experience in crypto market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
January 22, 2019, 12:03:53 PM

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 10:55:08 AM
Read many journals and articles as much as you can about the cryptocurrnecy market. You are a newbie so your first goal is to gather information as you can. You will use this information for you to earn profit and avoid losses.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 22, 2019, 10:21:47 AM
the main advice for newbie investors is they should wait for right time to invest in cryptocurrencies especially now the market is down better to invest never invest when the market prices are high

That's a piece of right advice! Also, you can try investing in dapps which pays dividends. Here is the list of crypto dapps https://cryptodividend.io with the biggest dividend ROI.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
January 18, 2019, 08:36:37 AM
the main advice for newbie investors is they should wait for right time to invest in cryptocurrencies especially now the market is down better to invest never invest when the market prices are high

My single opinion for the need people was you are ready to face both the positive and negative reaction with your investment if you had the ability to do that then you can definitely achieve the profit very easily and handling the problem will also be simple.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 18, 2019, 08:19:33 AM
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 18, 2019, 06:32:28 AM

I think we can learn cryptocurrency by whitepaper. Whitepaper providing a lot information about the project and the benefits using that coin. Beside that, if you decide to trade in cryptocurrency market, website like babypips is usefull for learning about technical analysis
White paper is only for specific coin or project, what he is referring is about on the principle of trading in general.
I don't think it's hard to find that in the internet, crypto is now popular and lot of people sharing books on how to trade effectively and the good thing is you do not have to pay for it, it's all free, it's now all depend on how resourceful you are.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
January 18, 2019, 05:13:05 AM

I think we can learn cryptocurrency by whitepaper. Whitepaper providing a lot information about the project and the benefits using that coin. Beside that, if you decide to trade in cryptocurrency market, website like babypips is usefull for learning about technical analysis
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
January 17, 2019, 11:29:38 PM
I think now there are many media that discuss crypto currencies and their working systems and you can also get knowledge from forums that discuss bitcoin or other crypto currencies

There are a lot of them but it is better to do your own research.

A lot of sites, books, forums and news are talking about Bitcoin in the past especially when it hit the ATH. But you know what they say, don't trust that much the internet so it is better to stick with books or other people that know about it. Videos or documentaries are also posted and being streamed online so there are a lot of things you can learn from. For now, stick with this forum before you find another one.
right, standing in this forum, keeps us on the cryptocurrency path, because so many misleading news out there, so that it will even make us confused about what to do. there are many things that we can learn, provided we want to read. starting from beginner to heavy conversation, and will get a lot of knowledge if we diligently read this forum
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
January 17, 2019, 10:59:05 PM
I think now there are many media that discuss crypto currencies and their working systems and you can also get knowledge from forums that discuss bitcoin or other crypto currencies

There are a lot of them but it is better to do your own research.

A lot of sites, books, forums and news are talking about Bitcoin in the past especially when it hit the ATH. But you know what they say, don't trust that much the internet so it is better to stick with books or other people that know about it. Videos or documentaries are also posted and being streamed online so there are a lot of things you can learn from. For now, stick with this forum before you find another one.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 17, 2019, 10:55:31 PM
advice for beginners do not invest now, if the investment novice now will definitely experience losses, wait for the price of the coin to rise if you want to invest, it's a suggestion for all beginners who want to trade in the trading market
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
January 17, 2019, 10:32:49 PM
Advice is the crypto market is a volatile market newbie investor should understand the fundamental development coins and start holding until the coin reaches the target
If someone is trying to learn how to trade the market of cryptocurrencies will not be my first choice, it may seem this is the perfect market thanks to the volatility that can move the prices very rapidly but when you are starting out it is better to pick slower markets that give you some room to think about what you are going to do next and what trade you will do.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
January 12, 2019, 01:28:02 PM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 11, 2019, 11:24:45 AM
Newbies should always be confident to their selves for them to decide what is good or not. Increasing their own knowledge is their first task for them to able to manage the risks that they are taking.
My advice is a little, for newbies or seniors, of course we have to study the market continuously. because the market is a teacher and we must always learn to him, for that self-confidence is important, but do not over-confident
Pages:
Jump to: