Pages:
Author

Topic: Some Alts for long run investment. - page 12. (Read 2298 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
May 09, 2020, 09:14:33 AM
All of the above shit coin and I have never heard name of most of the coins. It seems you are trying hard to shilling for some projects which you own. I would say foe longterm LTC would be a very good choice.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 09, 2020, 09:11:51 AM
Maybe we should also consider some new coins on top exchanges that have use cases that can generate volume. Consider projects with small caps also. I notice the small cap coin are having research lately, checking the team, exchanges and use cases, they are more likely to give higher return as market get better after halving. i feel old coin on top market can will start the rally while it flows in to new coin and encourage more startup to allow flow of fund.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
May 09, 2020, 09:01:13 AM
There have some altcoin who have really good future for a long run investment.

1. Crypterium -CRPT
2. Tierion - TNT
3. OX -ZRX
4. Crypto.com - MCO
5. solve.net - SOLVE

What do you think about them? Also do you have any other recommendation for a long term investment?

Becareful those coins have already reached the peak price and it can go down anytime. those are good investment for longterm but we must be a smart people too.

Never try to buy at the peak price or you will be feeling stressed to see your money gets drowned instantly. Im a CRPT holder.

Activity: 737
Merit: 104
May 09, 2020, 07:47:17 AM
As far as i know all are good coin. They are worthy for holding long term. Here you can find more details about these coins

https://bit.ly/2AdBOpL

Also Don't forget to hodl some ETH for long term in this dip!!
Activity: 145
Merit: 103
May 09, 2020, 07:36:10 AM
There have some altcoin who have really good future for a long run investment.

1. Crypterium -CRPT
2. Tierion - TNT
3. OX -ZRX
4. Crypto.com - MCO
5. solve.net - SOLVE

What do you think about them? Also do you have any other recommendation for a long term investment?
Pages:
Jump to: