Pages:
Author

Topic: Some are more equal than others... - page 2. (Read 476 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
January 06, 2019, 04:10:06 PM
BUT.. BUT.. THE PATRIARCHY

No argument now? Shocking. You can run from this topic but you can't hide. The consequences of your lies will be felt. You might as well go join m0glie and his cuckfest thread where they all just stand around reassuring each other of their beliefs, because God forbid you might offend a woman right? It is best we all just stand around an reassure each other of the acceptable feminist programming, even if it is destroying men at an unprecedented rate.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
January 03, 2019, 07:30:39 PM
* Women work fewer hours, shorter shifts, less dangerous jobs, and take lots of time off because they are socially conditioned to do it......

Bullshit. "Social conditioning" is a catch all argument for anything you can't disprove based on facts.

Walk through a university campus, you'll see the girls with the psychology textbooks and the guys, at least some of them, with the engineering textbooks.

That's not even counting the many fake and worthless degrees in Women's Studies and similar garbage.

From that point forward into the real world, they're going to make less money. And they deserve to make less with a degree in psychology than engineering. Way less.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
January 03, 2019, 01:02:30 PM
@TECHSHARE even if you didn't use the word all, you did generalise at some point and the right wing along with the media keeps violating their presumtion of innocence. I did say it in the designated thread as well by the way.

There are many countries where women are way better off than in the US. Skandinavian countires are just one obvious example.

* Women work fewer hours, shorter shifts, less dangerous jobs, and take lots of time off because they are socially conditioned to do it. They are brought up to be primarily nurturing and do this to care for their families. If men did their fair share in this, women would work more hours, longer shifts, more dangerous jobs and take less time off. Millions of women do it, those that have been brought up in an egalitarian environment. It is a live social experiment that has proven this millions of times, yet conservative societis such as US keep failing to correct this.

a) Women actually DO commit much less crime because they are socially conditined to follow the rules. Bad boys are encouraged, bad girls get grief.

b) Social prejudice states men are mentally and psychologically stronger than women, therefore don't need any help and get ridiculed to ask for it. But good morning, this is not a feminist view or consequence of it, it is a consequence of patriarchy.

c) Men more likely to die because of dangerous jobs see *

d) Girls are brought up to be "good" - therefore they go to college. Feminists didn't do this.

e) I am all for men sharing equal responsibilities in child care, thus they should equaly get custody of children. Yet again, feminists are not to blame that women are seen as the caregivers and not men (let me guess: But, but...nature! No no - see the social experiment thing)

f) If society sees women as weak, they don't do military service. It would be good for women if they were required to do it. See Israel as example. Also Kurd women are particulary bad ass in military.

g) Homless men see b)

h) Workplace fatalities see *

i) for all these reasons and other affirmative action is sadly still neccessary

You did make a designated thread for it.

MRA groups have been trying to enforce your view for a while, but majority of reasonable and ethical people see that feminist movement is ethical and striving for equality.

They aren't innocent, they are criminals by definition. Now stop using this as an opportunity to get in a quick easy jab because you know I want to stay on topic and that is not on topic regardless of how you rationalize it. Take it to the thread about immigration.

*So women are free and independent but also poor brainwashed victims with no agency of their own at the same time now? Your claim they are conditioned to do so is categorically false, ironically as proven by Scandinavian countries. They have introduced programs there specifically aimed at creating more gender equality in the workplace, and you know what happened? When given more choice women and men SEGREGATED EVEN MORE. This is not about conditioning or brainwashing, this is about a choice. Women tend to choose people focused jobs and men tend to choose thing focused jobs by their nature. It just so happens most of the socially oriented jobs aren't as in demand, and are paid less. This is along with the facts that men work more dangerous jobs, longer hours, take less time off, etc.

You have ZERO evidence to support your claim these differences are the result of social conditioning of women. Furthermore your claim of women being equal while simultaneously painting them as victims with no agency in the presence of the big bad patriarchy is quite contradictory.

The Gender Equality Paradox: https://www.youtube.com/embed/tiJVJ5QRRUE

https://bigthink.com/philip-perry/the-downside-to-greater-gender-equality-fewer-girls-go-after-stem-degrees

https://www.thejournal.ie/gender-equality-countries-stem-girls-3848156-Feb2018/

A) So your argument is men are 14x more criminal than women? I though we were all equal? Oh right, there is that big bad patriarchy again taking muh agency and conditioning us into our gender roles! No. Again your conclusions are all based on the assumption that women are both simultaneously strong and independent, but have no agency over the evil brainwashing patriarchy. Women get preferential treatment in the courts, ESPECIALLY in the case of family law, but also in general.

-Women were less likely to be detained before trial. They were 46 percent less likely than men to held in jail prior to a trial.

-Women who were released on bond were given lower bond amounts. Their bonds were set at amounts that were 54 percent lower than what men were required to pay.

-Women were 58 percent less likely to be sentenced to prison.

https://journalistsresource.org/studies/government/criminal-justice/courts-lenient-sentencing-bond-women

B) Great, so you agree society is prejudiced against men. Your conclusions of how this came to be is laughable though. I love how all of a sudden this discrimination is some how also the fault of men at the same time so you don't have to submit an inch of ground to reality over your precious pet ideology. A large portions of suicides result from after dealing with divorce court BTW, but I am sure it is just that evil patriarchy again hiding in the shadows.

C) And what a privilege it is for men to work those more dangerous and stressful jobs just to have people like you ramble on about wage gaps as if things like this aren't a factor. Also why are they working these dangerous jobs? Oh usually to support a wife an children is it? See where I already busted up your bullshit*

D) Ah yes, again the total removal of agency, and it was just the patriarchy again. I am sure it has nothing to do with limitless women's programs, affirmative action programs, the fact that the educational system is designed around women and girls, the fact that most educators are women, etc. Nope, women are just conditioned to go to school more. That is your answer for literally every issue, it was just conditioning. Funny, it almost seems like you are falling back on a nebulous and ill defined terminology on purpose because you know you have no real and substantive argument.

E) Ah yes, yet again, you admit the discrimination exists, but some how this is once again the fault of the men of the evil shadowy patriarchy. Funny how women just never seem to have any responsibility in these situations isn't it? it is almost like you think men are to blame for every bad thing. Oh sorry, not men, "the patriarchy". I am sure the potential for profit for all these women getting in laws allowing the taking of everything men spent a life time earning, over and over, along with their children, has nothing to do with it. Not a thing. No fault divorce? Nope, patriarchy!

F) Again, as usual your one and only perpetual reply, people are just programmed to think women are weak. First of all, you again don't even refute the fact this is clearly discriminatory against men and then proceed to tell me about your fantasies of women being just as proficient soldiers. Even when you are wrong you are right huh?

G) HAHAHAHA. How fucking lazy are you? Again, you don't even bother making a reply because you know you HAVE NO ARGUMENT.

H) Man, so fucking lazy. Again, what a privilege men have getting to die at a rate 20x greater than women at work. I am sure once again this is the patriarchy right? Silly men giving themselves deadly jobs cause the patriarchy programmed them.

I) If women are the majority in many of these cases, why is affirmative action necessary? just to be clear, you openly support the discrimination against men, simply because of their gender in the workplace? That is what affirmative action is.

Enforce my view? What the fuck are you talking about? I presented facts. You presented fairy tales about the patriarchy which goes around removing all the agency from the strong independent women victims, over and over again. You didn't even ATTEMPT to make an argument, you just threw the same sad old worn out tropes feminists have been beating to death forever. The only one enforcing viewpoints is feminists by systematically deplatforming, mobbing, and harassing anyone who DARES to even have this discussion. Feminism has not been ethical for a long time now, thanks for helping me prove it.

You can keep spreading your lies for a while if you like, but I am telling you the bill is coming due. Either women can start working towards creating equitable policy, or continue to live in this fantasy land where everything is seen thru the lens of feminist theory, and eventually pay a much higher price, and lose many freedoms gained. That is what happens to people who shirk their responsibilities. They lose their freedoms, because freedoms and responsibilities are inexorably linked.

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
January 03, 2019, 12:29:02 PM
The thing that is happening is simple.

1. Generally, men are more able in almost all the ways.

2. Women are almost infinitely more able than men at bearing children within themselves.

3. Women's greater ability in that one area is what distracts them from being more able in the other areas.

4. Some influential and wealthy men and women have recognized the above.

5. For differing reasons, these influential people are focusing on what they call the liberation of women, though it really is not.

6. The, above, so-called liberation is accepted by many women and men, because they are not smart enough to see that the influential and wealthy people are using the so-called liberation to cleverly take over the world.

Cool
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
January 03, 2019, 05:13:20 AM
@TECHSHARE even if you didn't use the word all, you did generalise at some point and the right wing along with the media keeps violating their presumtion of innocence. I did say it in the designated thread as well by the way.

There are many countries where women are way better off than in the US. Skandinavian countires are just one obvious example.

* Women work fewer hours, shorter shifts, less dangerous jobs, and take lots of time off because they are socially conditioned to do it. They are brought up to be primarily nurturing and do this to care for their families. If men did their fair share in this, women would work more hours, longer shifts, more dangerous jobs and take less time off. Millions of women do it, those that have been brought up in an egalitarian environment. It is a live social experiment that has proven this millions of times, yet conservative societis such as US keep failing to correct this.

a) Women actually DO commit much less crime because they are socially conditined to follow the rules. Bad boys are encouraged, bad girls get grief.

b) Social prejudice states men are mentally and psychologically stronger than women, therefore don't need any help and get ridiculed to ask for it. But good morning, this is not a feminist view or consequence of it, it is a consequence of patriarchy.

c) Men more likely to die because of dangerous jobs see *

d) Girls are brought up to be "good" - therefore they go to college. Feminists didn't do this.

e) I am all for men sharing equal responsibilities in child care, thus they should equaly get custody of children. Yet again, feminists are not to blame that women are seen as the caregivers and not men (let me guess: But, but...nature! No no - see the social experiment thing)

f) If society sees women as weak, they don't do military service. It would be good for women if they were required to do it. See Israel as example. Also Kurd women are particulary bad ass in military.

g) Homless men see b)

h) Workplace fatalities see *

i) for all these reasons and other affirmative action is sadly still neccessary

You did make a designated thread for it.

MRA groups have been trying to enforce your view for a while, but majority of reasonable and ethical people see that feminist movement is ethical and striving for equality.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
January 02, 2019, 11:53:25 AM
You mean like US citizens are more equal than people from other countries?

And what about innocent till proven gulity for all those refugees coming to the south border, that are supposedly all criminals and "very bad people"?

It is absolutely untrue that men are falling behind in all aspects. In truth, women are still second class citizens, even in US. They get paid less, they do more unpaid work like child care and house keeping, they get sexually harassed and raped more and beaten and grabbed by their pussies, they are not fairly represented in politics and corporative environment, the list goes on.

The first part is not on topic or even a valid argument so I am not going to address it. Take it to the appropriate thread and I would be glad to. First of all the word "all" was injected by you and not some thing I said, so I am not sure why you used that word other than to try to attempt to cast my claims as being more extreme than they really are.

HAHA, just because you all stand around and reassure each other of your victim hood doesn't make it reality. Women in the USA are the most free privileged women to EVER WALK THE FUCKING FACE OF THE EARTH, and for you not to acknowledge this is a fucking crime. You could literally be placed in any nation anywhere in any other time frame and be WORSE off, but no, women are strong independent victims!

Women get paid less because they work fewer hours, shorter shifts, less dangerous jobs, and take lots of time off. You think a barista should make as much a crab fisherman dodging 800lb cages that could crush him on a boat covered in ice in the middle of the ocean? The wage gap has been torn apart for years but feminists such as yourself insist on perpetuating what you MUST know at this point is a lie.

Lets look at some stats and you can tell me some more about the poor strong independent woman victim.

- Men are 14x more likely to be incarcerated and spend time in prison than women. I am sure women just commit crime at a rate 14x lower than that of men right?

- Men are 5-10x more likely to commit suicide in developed nations. It must be all that being on top that is just too much for these men.

- Men are much more likely to die earlier in life than women because they hold the majority of dangerous jobs (construction, military, mining etc.) and suffer more stress related diseases such as heart attacks and  strokes.

- Women have dominated college enrollment and graduation rates since the 1980’s.

- Men ages 18-26 must still register for mandatory selective military service in the U.S., but not women.

- It is estimated that only 3% of alimony recipients are men. Although middle and upper-class women are equally represented in the work force, they are extracting a whopping 97% of the total alimony and child support payments.

- 70% or more of the homeless population is male. Why do I never hear any feminists calling for equality in homelessness?

- Men account for more than 95% of all workplace fatalities. but muh wage gap.

- Men are discriminated against BY DESIGN through affirmative action.

You know there is so much more I think I am going to start a thread just on this topic. You keep believing lies that make you feel better about yourself. The fact is men have had enough, and sooner or later women are going to have to deal with this inequity. Men have been accommodating nearly every whim these feminist movements make even to our own detriment. That time is over. The physical limits of feminist hubris have been reached and things simply can not continue as they have as a matter of logistics. You see freedom and responsibility are inexorably linked, and women seem to have forgotten this law of existence, and want all of the freedom, but none of the responsibility. You have a choice. Start facing reality and negotiate equitable terms, or wait until reality finds you and terms are imposed upon you.
January 02, 2019, 07:51:00 AM
I absolutely do not support feminism as it is now. In my opinion, feminists are now fighting not for the rights of women, but for the rights of weak fat women who can not change anything in their lives. Why are all the feminists screaming after seeing the movie or the game beautiful girl with magnificent forms? Because those not present themselves and try to make herself such a power is not present. I don't see any point. You can certainly say you've seen many beautiful feminists, but have you seen the faces of the founders of today's movement?

Seriously, do you think women are here for decoration? Another obvious sign of inequality, women's worth is socially defined by how good they look. They have to wear make up, do their hair every day and buy expencive clothes or they wil be perceived as if they have given up. All a man has to do is shower and wear clean clothes and then complain and brag how "she takes up all the time in the bathroom in the morning while he is great after 5 minutes of grooming". LOL

There absolutely ARE many beautiful feminists by the way.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 07:33:12 AM
I absolutely do not support feminism as it is now. In my opinion, feminists are now fighting not for the rights of women, but for the rights of weak fat women who can not change anything in their lives. Why are all the feminists screaming after seeing the movie or the game beautiful girl with magnificent forms? Because those not present themselves and try to make herself such a power is not present. I don't see any point. You can certainly say you've seen many beautiful feminists, but have you seen the faces of the founders of today's movement?
January 02, 2019, 07:06:50 AM
You mean like US citizens are more equal than people from other countries?

And what about innocent till proven gulity for all those refugees coming to the south border, that are supposedly all criminals and "very bad people"?

It is absolutely untrue that men are falling behind in all aspects. In truth, women are still second class citizens, even in US. They get paid less, they do more unpaid work like child care and house keeping, they get sexually harassed and raped more and beaten and grabbed by their pussies, they are not fairly represented in politics and corporative environment, the list goes on.
Activity: 906
Merit: 657
Do due diligence
January 02, 2019, 05:13:36 AM
We can all start by treating each other with respect regardless of race, gender, gender identity or social economic statuses.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
January 02, 2019, 04:31:52 AM
I always believed, be it male or female are all unique in their ways. I'm not a fan of this feminist of a thing. Men are kings while women are queen. I'm not against women getting the same right as men but there should be a limit to the right in both parties. The society is getting destroyed because of the so called freedom bondage. It's not helping matter. Equality can never be achieved. In fact inequality is needed for the balance of the planet. For example we'll always have the poor among us. So why waste your whole life fighting a battle that can never be won?.  

Don't misunderstand me, some law against women like some countries that don't allow women to drive is just stupidity. All sex should be allowed to drive but when you cross the line all in the name of been feminist is what I'm against.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
January 02, 2019, 03:15:58 AM
Male Feminist Ends Life After False Accusation During Women's March

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osjDb4bjQQw

Considering that men and boys are falling behind by practically every metric, when will we be "equal" enough? There are very good reasons we have made the standard "innocent until proven guilty", but for some reason that is irrelevant when it comes to men's rights. Is there a point at which women will ever achieve their goal of equality, or does this have to turn into an open supremacy movement before people will stop it?
Pages:
Jump to: