Pages:
Author

Topic: Some beautiful picture of bitcoin investor related - page 2. (Read 246 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Let's be honest it takes a lot of guts and effort to be a diamond hands, for those who bought at btc ath it is always difficult for them to watch the market crumbling down, they feel their money is going down as well and they panic sell, which is a big mistake, if you didn't sell you have loss anything, it pays to have a strong will and a diamond hands.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
Be a diamond hand hodlers or take risk to make it.  Cool Most of the new users will do the samething like the first picture and eventually learn to be a diamond hand hodlers. And never loss your trust on both crypto and yourself as bull and bear will come one after another. BTW, bull run isn't over yet as whales and institutional investors are accumulating more bitcoin just before the rebounding and history will repeat, IMO.  Wink
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
Without risk, do not expect big profits. Maybe it's the right term for beginner level traders, they are very worried when it comes to risk and keep counting their losses. Conversely, they will panic buying when the market is experiencing an increase.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
This photos aren't new but this is a perfect depiction on how a mistake that was never addressed could cause a long-term damage to your finances. Good thing that faith in the market is something that my friends before me have learned and passed them through me that knowledge and here, I am being able to get a lot of profit having faith that the market is going to go up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 182

A very beautiful picture is depicting all the Trading emotions, FOMO, Jomo, Panic and Greed.

Trust in yourself ...

Lets see if history repeats itself.

All photo collected from Crypto Notes
https://t.me/cryptoNotesMohsin
#bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: