Pages:
Author

Topic: Some Big Bounty Hunters Are Greedy - page 6. (Read 1260 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 100
July 13, 2019, 02:41:51 AM
there is no secrets here and why would they come here and scream they make $$$$  Grin. people who join bounty especially in 2017-2018 is so lucky because almost every project is success or atleast its legit, also bitcoin reach all time high and then ICO turn into scam and bounty become such a waste of time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
July 13, 2019, 02:39:30 AM
all he always say is 'bounties don't pay and rewards are too low' but I find out its all a lie ,I don't know'maybe he didn't want people to keep joining bounties or he want me to walk away thinking that no space for me in crypto? Or just another form of greediness?
He wasn't wrong when he said "bounties don't pay and rewards are too low". You can check the first two pages of this board and you'll notice there are always bounty related complaints. Your friend is just playing it smart since good campaigns are getting less and less but the number of bounty hunters keeps increasing.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
July 13, 2019, 02:25:05 AM
The trutht is there are so many scam ICO and bounty campaign, your friend is lucky to have found a good bounty that pays him well, but the majority of bounty hunters will tell you that there to many scam ICO the proof is the scam sections, maybe your friend is in the signature bounty where they payout is huge.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
July 13, 2019, 01:49:53 AM
 Grin the fact about bounty hunters is those who make big money from bounty hunting never said they do. I don't think they come on here and open up to everyone that they made some large amount of money from this bounty or that bounty.

I know a friend who is a full member on this forum, all he always say is 'bounties don't pay and rewards are too low' but I find out its all a lie ,I don't know'maybe he didn't want people to keep joining bounties or he want me to walk away thinking that no space for me in crypto? Or just another form of greediness? This guy wallet address is full of tokens that are still trading till date and guess what he has thousands to millions of them e.g destream Worth's of thousands $$$$

When did crypto space turned to the rich men's mind ,like 'don't tell them how to make money' Grin Grin Grin
The trick I learnt from him is he never rely on a single bounty project,he did several projects ,tons of them and for once he never did talked like he favoured for once promoting bounty projects.

Do not be deceived, there is money to be make from promoting bounties ,those who make huge money never utter a statement about it, don't go away because people tell you they aren't paying ,don't rely on a single project ,promote as many as possible as far as the project is legit by doing your own research. Triple the campaigns you join to upgrade your payouts.

To all bounty hunters who are like my friend ,there is nothing wrong if you teach a man how to catch a fish instead of giving him a fish ,this is crypto space and its WIN WIN for everyone ,your rewards is yours and same to others too. Help Jr members ,whatsoever you achieved won't be buried with you.
Pages:
Jump to: