Pages:
Author

Topic: Some exchanges accepting Lightning Network - page 2. (Read 424 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2313
February 02, 2020, 03:05:24 PM
Most of these platforms are unknown, so it is best to avoid them, especially since many of Scam exchanges use new updated services such as the Lightning Network to convince others that they are feasible platforms.
The platforms may not be the right place for the lightning network because the main purpose of them is to make small and daily payments such as buying coffee, daily products and others +  https://www.bitrefill.com/gift-cards/?hl=en.

From that list I only know bitfinex but it is still good to know there are others.

In a few years when Lightning gets adopted widely, the others won't be able to afford to ignore it anymore. Shits like coinbase will drag their feet to the last minute probably. I expect binance to be the second big LN exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
February 02, 2020, 03:02:08 PM
Most of these platforms are unknown, so it is best to avoid them, especially since many of Scam exchanges use new updated services such as the Lightning Network to convince others that they are feasible platforms.
The platforms may not be the right place for the lightning network because the main purpose of them is to make small and daily payments such as buying coffee, daily products and others +  https://www.bitrefill.com/gift-cards/?hl=en.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
February 02, 2020, 12:19:14 PM
In this thread, I'm going to list some of the exchanges/swap sites which accept payments through Bitcoin Lightning Network. I will try to add a little information of the exchanges.
Before that, I would like to add two benefits of LN implementation in the exchanges. I would appreciate hearing some more from you (Of course benefits when using LN in exchanges; not in general)

Fee: You don't have to pay higher fee anymore. Basically, when we withdraw BTC from exchanges, a common fee of 0.0005 BTC (In some cases, it's lower and higher as well). Through LN, you don't have to pay such a big amount of fee anymore. You can easily send LN BTC from channel you have with the exchange and receive Main net BTC from a lot of swap sites which will cost you few times less than 0.0005 BTC.
Faster Transaction: It's common for LN, we know how faster LN can be. You don't require to wait minutes for the confirmation when deposit. You can do it instantly.

Bitstamp
Number of channels- 294 (At the moment of writing this.)
Nodes connected- 288
Capacity- 14.30128051 BTC / 873.27689107 BTC

OKEx
Number of channels- 200 (At the moment of writing this.)
Nodes connected- 191
Capacity- 2093269835 Satoshi

Bitfinex
Number of channels- 44 (At the moment of writing this.)
Nodes connected- 37
Capacity- 1328060580 Satoshi

SouthExchange
Number of channels- 148 (At the moment of writing this.)
Nodes connected- 136
Capacity- 513393348 Satoshi

These are the common exchanges I have found accepting LN payments.

Some swap sites which are very much necessary if you want to increase inbound capacity.

Zigzag
Number of channels- 26 (At the moment of writing this.)
Nodes connected- 25
Capacity- 75803243 Satoshi

Coinplaza
Number of channels- 41 (At the moment of writing this.)
Nodes connected- 41
Capacity- 124316916 Satoshi

FixedFloat
Number of channels- 27 (At the moment of writing this.)
Nodes connected- 26
Capacity- 74081174 Satoshi

There are a lot of swap sites which accept LN payments, can be found in LN directory- https://lightningnetworkstores.com/?sector=exchange
I have added only these which information I could find out from the LN explorer.
Pages:
Jump to: