Pages:
Author

Topic: Some good low caps on Cryptopia - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 07:26:46 PM
There are a lot of coins for an investor to invest in. but the investor should be very careful to choose the coin which he/she is investing, to avoid loss of money. It is best to do a research on the background of the coin and also other people’s opinion of the coin.
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 04:19:51 PM
I didn't heard much about this coin. I don't think it is that promising and can yield so much profit. I think you should think over again on this.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 03:27:36 PM
I totally agree. You can loose your fund/money to such coin.  Low cap is not enough to make a decision to invest in a coin, infact it makes the coin prone to be delist or the team running away will the entire fund. 
Activity: 266
July 13, 2018, 03:01:50 PM
I think this type of coin is not good. In the event that you pick this sort of coin, with a little market capitalization and low in volume, you ought to comprehend that they can just vanish whenever and you will lose your cash. So there is a possibility to lose your money so try to invest in a good coin like bitcoin.
Activity: 280
July 13, 2018, 02:43:46 PM
That's an informative post. PENG is known to be a revamp coin of an abandoned project. Let's see how this brings change in the market.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
xsn, etn, capp, block, and many more if you can do your own research with carefully. But, remember about risk if you buy any lowcap altcoin, sometimes you can lose all of your money if that coin will be delist because scam project.
copper member
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 05:42:39 AM
These are the following good low caps on cryptopia are as follows.
1.DeepOnion(ONION)
2.NAV  Coin(NAV)
3.SpectreCoin(XSPEC)
4.Hush(HUSH)
5.Zero(ZER)
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
July 12, 2018, 05:40:22 AM
Hey guys, I've just been reading about the PENG coin revamp, looking like a possible coin with extremely high profit potential given its sub 1 mil cap and half a satsohi price. What do you guys think? and also, Any other reccomendations?

If you choose this kind of coin, with a small market cap and low volume, you should understand that they can simply disappear at any time and you will lose your money. It really can bring huge profits but also a high probability of losing funds. Especially on such exchange as Cryptopia, which constantly has problems.
Activity: 5
July 12, 2018, 05:34:49 AM
Hey guys, I've just been reading about the PENG coin revamp, looking like a possible coin with extremely high profit potential given its sub 1 mil cap and half a satsohi price. What do you guys think? and also, Any other reccomendations?
Pages:
Jump to: