Pages:
Author

Topic: Some good news / updates for XRP, NEO or EOS? - page 2. (Read 199 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Along with the coins you mentioned you can also buy or continue to hold BNB as well as this coin is also having a good upside in coming times and can be a good investment if done at low prices currently. As bitcoin continues to move upwards, we will see all such coins moving in the same direction and will give you a good profit for your portfolio.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
All these coins are reliable altcoins that on can invest in even if no interesting updates coming up, bullrun is on crypto already and holding any of these coins will bring you good profits if you are calm enough to HODL
This is no longer true information, we are not in 2017 bull run when every crypto coin grew no matter if it was active or not. Investors are now more careful, they will not make the same mistake again. For the next bull run, you should be well prepared and hold only coins with a strong community and active development. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
All these coins are reliable altcoins that on can invest in even if no interesting updates coming up, bullrun is on crypto already and holding any of these coins will bring you good profits if you are calm enough to HODL
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
Hi, when I am looking into my portfolio, I am considering if XRP, NEO and EOS are a good choice or it would be better to exchange them for more progressive altcoins because I didn´t hear any crucial update that is coming in the next months.

While Ethereum is going to develop ETH 2.0, Tron has Tron 4.0 update, Cardano is close to mainnet, also IOTA and ICON in someway good performing, but XRP, NEO, and EOS seems to be passive, what's your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: