Pages:
Author

Topic: Some great discounts in the market! - page 2. (Read 205 times)

Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
March 18, 2018, 07:16:33 AM
Thanks man, all 3 are very good coins! I would also add Oyster PRL to the list.
Funny thing I was thinking what to buy the other day, because I haven't invested for long time now.
Now I know thanks to you!
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 07:11:24 AM
Well the smart lesson here i think is :
Do not put all your fiat in cryptocurrency , that way you can profit from dips like this.
I had some spare cash lying around which i can now use to hopefully minimize my losses
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 06:59:19 AM
It is good to invest in Altcoin having low price at this time. But i think the investment in Bitcoin and ETH will be more beneficial. Because all the altcoin will go upward after the Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 444
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 06:54:59 AM
Yes, now is a great opportunity to buy cheap promising coins. I am now buying Ethereum because it has fallen in price most  from negative news about the advertizing ICO ban.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 18, 2018, 06:48:28 AM
Yeah prices are low, but most people have invested already and are at a loss. So, not a lot of free funds to invest in stuff at the moment. It is the same pattern every single time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 06:46:19 AM
It's true the prices are really low now. Virtually all coins are in the red. It's also true it's good time to buy. But where will the money to buy come from since we are all experiencing heavy losses on our portfolio. I think the only people to enjoy this so-called discount are people new  and people with extra cash to spare.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
March 18, 2018, 06:23:02 AM
Yeah extremely low prices at the moment, i hope market will find a solid support now, the current market is already disastrous for most of the investors and holders.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
March 18, 2018, 06:21:17 AM
PRice are now really low,and I agree that iti s good time to buy, we know how Cardano NEO and the others can go reallly high, hope it will go there soon
March 18, 2018, 06:16:18 AM
I personally think there are stil big gains to be made here , what would you suggest?
I am by no means a crypto expert but i am posting based on my thoughts and current knowledge
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 05:34:26 AM
Why all these expensive coins? You said there are great discount on the market and chose hyped coins such as Cardano and IOTA. These coins were heavily overpriced in december and it is totally normal they lost in value. I would buy another altcoins if I think everything will be buy after g20
March 18, 2018, 05:22:20 AM
 Hi all,

With all the g20 fud arround crypto is at a low once more, and now is a great time to do some shopping with fiat
I am wondering what bargains you are eyeing and why?

Here are some of mine:

#1 Cardano

At the time of writing at 0,14 cents with a ATH of 1,26 dollar and with all announcements coming up this year i think this will be a solid buy

#2 IOTA

There has been some fud around iota suppressing the price , allthough not falling as hard as the others last few days and holding at a support lvl so it seems i think this is still a great sale with Q coming up.
Allthough one can only speculate what Q is , it promisses to be big and is sure to create some movement( hopefully upwards)
(Edit) just heard the g20 blockchain expert advisor is from iota
#3 NEO

Had some fud recently due to a news article which i believe is no need to be alarmed , that together with the market being bearish caused the price to fall greatly from a ATH of 180 dollar to 56 dollar currently
Which is a great discount and if you are able you should def scoop some up.

Pages:
Jump to: