Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ideas about Bitcoins recently - page 3. (Read 490 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
October 21, 2020, 09:33:13 AM
Don't just get carried away because of the market volatile take it easy, the bitcoin price are on the uptrend and this is a good time to pull out or not it depends on your profit. Base on my experience this is just normal before I experience failing investing with the 7k price and this is just a false alarm of the movement of the graph. But if you are trying to make a line on the graph this looks line make another upward movement.
Bitcoin Options is another potential derivatives. But the market is likely to fall back after the breakout too 12k.
Bitcoin investment with stable return is a good concept but I never saw it unless some whales make some arbitrage strategy for themselves.
Do you have any good idea?

When I try to draw a line on the graph it gives a good pump not a dump but I don't want to give a conclusion because again the bitcoin is volatile no one can predict but we can identify the next move.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
October 21, 2020, 08:41:16 AM
For me, the only acceptable option for investing in bitcoin is a long hodl. All other strategies that imply the presence of leverage, or options, or anything else that increases the risks - in my opinion, are superfluous. And my conservatism in this respect has never let me down.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 21, 2020, 06:22:51 AM
Bitcoin Options is another potential derivatives. But the market is likely to fall back after the breakout too 12k.
Bitcoin investment with stable return is a good concept but I never saw it unless some whales make some arbitrage strategy for themselves.
Do you have any good idea?
Activity: 7
October 21, 2020, 06:16:19 AM
My heart for the bitcoin is dead. Don't persuade me. Waiting for the comment about the BitOffer QA wealth management. If it provides stable return, maybe I will come back to bitcoin investment.   Cry
Activity: 3
October 21, 2020, 06:03:18 AM
BTC surged to 12k last night, it was amazing...
12k has been the target for a long-term, it is destined to be broken once before 2020 ends.
However, the transactions now has reached the lowest number. The continuous market in the rest of the year 2020 shall be sideways..

I earned a lot from BitOffer Options today, but in the near future, how shall we set up our trading strategy?

Maybe some stable Bitcoin investment to earn fixed return?
Pages:
Jump to: