Pages:
Author

Topic: Some information on Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 403 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 308
September 27, 2023, 04:02:45 AM
Every country in the world should support Bitcoin because it is the best currency in the world. To those countries who have not supported Bitcoin, I would like to say to them, if you support Bitcoin soon, your country's economy will go a long way.

First of all, there's no uniformity between your topic and the content in your thread. I would advise you to consider when next you are making a post to look for a suitable topic that will align with your content to avoid misleading the readers.

Talking about bitcoin adoption, you just as individuals have preference and choices, so as state government also have choice to accept or reject anything they feel it's not going well with their settings. Accepting bitcoin is something we do by our consent and choice and not because we are force to accept it. The important thing is that as an individual, you don't need to wait for government to accept bitcoin before you can partake in it. The anonymity of bitcoin is one advantage that allows people to adopt and use bitcoin despite the approval from their various state government else a quite number of people would have been traced and punish for going against the government. Consequently, that's also one reason why some people think bitcoin is invented to support evil which is a very wrong perspective. Gradually, bitcoin adoption will become a universal thing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 443
September 27, 2023, 03:47:08 AM
Among the many countries that support Bitcoin are: the United States, Canada, Australia, and many European countries.Finland, Iceland, Spain, United Kingdom, Mexico, Germany, Japan, Denmark And some of the countries that don't support Bitcoin are: Bangladesh, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco. At the age of 2023, this number of people who have not yet supported Bitcoin has been given to Bitcoin.
This is your personal opinion, but at the national level, supporting Bitcoin as a legal tender will not be positive for countries, as countries are trying to centralize their economy and control all the money, but adding Bitcoin to the reserve and using it in international trade will have greater economic feasibility and imposing taxes on transactions and activities related to Bitcoin.

For individuals, purchasing Bitcoin may lead to a change in financial conditions if Hodling it in the long term, especially in developing and poor countries.
Activity: 784
Merit: 589
September 27, 2023, 03:25:17 AM
I want to catch some information about Bitcoin?

Among the many countries that support Bitcoin are: the United States, Canada, Australia, and many European countries.Finland, Iceland, Spain, United Kingdom, Mexico, Germany, Japan, Denmark And some of the countries that don't support Bitcoin are: Bangladesh, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco. At the age of 2023, this number of people who have not yet supported Bitcoin has been given to Bitcoin.
You should know something though. It's not everyone that will accept and embrace Bitcoin even if it came and slapped them in the face. Bitcoin can be used as a hedge against inflation, but then again, not everyone's interested in that. Also, if you observe these nations you've mentioned that don't accept Bitcoin are Muslim nations. If you check on here , Bitcoin is regarded as Haram or halal. Ever since it's inception in 2008, it grew popular and received different kinds of reactions; others have openly accepted and are using it as legal tender but others still see it as evil and a means to conduct illegal activities because .And this is where most Muslim nations express concern.
 So just because we want to get everyone orange pilled doesn't mean we shouldn't respect their culture.

Activity: 350
Merit: 335
September 27, 2023, 03:10:33 AM
I think the discussion should be countries where Bitcoin is banned and not banned. If that be the case, the list of countries where people are allowed to trade Bitcoin or forbidden from trading Bitcoin is longer than this.

To set the record straight, the only country I know that have made Bitcoin a legal tender is El Salvador. However, there are many other countries that are friendly to Bitcoin such as Central African Republic, Argentina amongst others.

I know many will join with time but for now, the world super powers that controls the fiat system have not come to terms with Bitcoin. They wouldn't want to hand over their control of world financial systems so easily.
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
September 27, 2023, 02:52:48 AM
Bitcoin information from around the world

Every country in the world should support Bitcoin because it is the best currency in the world. To those countries who have not supported Bitcoin, I would like to say to them, if you support Bitcoin soon, your country's economy will go a long way.
Pages:
Jump to: