Pages:
Author

Topic: Some New Projects Will Take Over some Old Projects - page 2. (Read 335 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
Some new coins will take over some old top 20 coins from now on and by 2022,I know some old coins will still be on the list because they are more trusty but the truth is some badass new projects will rise to the top as well,I won't start dropping lists but these new coins have something that some top coins don't have and that's real life use case,many knows it as working product. DYOR

but, only a new projects with new features and tech can replace some old projects mate
because a lot of old project still strong enough and got a lot of support from the community for now,

I agree with you, right now there are new projects that have real products even they produce smartphones and there are still many other products with good ideas, old projects will always be there if the developers still give the best for the ideas they have before
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
Everyone should remember that this is technology we are talking about,new techs will always be better than the old ones its just like comparing Chevy impala with Bugatti
Activity: 256
Merit: 2
Some new coins will take over some old top 20 coins from now on and by 2022,I know some old coins will still be on the list because they are more trusty but the truth is some badass new projects will rise to the top as well,I won't start dropping lists but these new coins have something that some top coins don't have and that's real life use case,many knows it as working product. DYOR

That will be nice. But I think so many people might want to stick with the old coins they believe so much in and have been able to make fortunes from instead of jumping at new coins.

The new coins will really be embraced if a number of people can vouch that it is really good and one can trade with them
I like your answer bro. I think old coins still good if they have the good DEV.

Of course, investment must be profitable but choose projects that bring useful value in technology and help society.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points

but, only a new projects with new features and tech can replace some old projects mate
because a lot of old project still strong enough and got a lot of support from the community for now,
Activity: 463
Merit: 11

That will be nice. But I think so many people might want to stick with the old coins they believe so much in and have been able to make fortunes from instead of jumping at new coins.

The new coins will really be embraced if a number of people can vouch that it is really good and one can trade with them
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: