Pages:
Author

Topic: Some Paintings! ❤️ Bitcoin and other Oil & Acrylic paintings! ❤️ - page 2. (Read 2342 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 52
Activity: 249
Merit: 602
Added some more

just wanted to say user shipped a custom painting to me (i am in US) fast and I am completely satisfied with the purchase..
thanks
Activity: 50
Merit: 11
I bought a painting from @galeriademodacom, I went first and highly recommend Smiley

Came in great condition
Activity: 50
Merit: 11
Hi! I'd like to purchase number 15) Dawn Mountains!

Is it possible to ship to New Zealand?
copper member
Activity: 529
Merit: 211
Your work is fantastic!  Cheesy

Yup (more info see Instagram), signed in corner, plus certificates Wink
You're good, your paintings remind me of a Monet or something that was in that era of painting, plus the bold colors used is pretty awesome, not to mention that your paintings are pretty cheap even though it's really good.

Thanks! Yup, prices are hopefully within the reach of a larger audience Smiley If you like any DM will offer a discount ahaha Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

You're good, your paintings remind me of a Monet or something that was in that era of painting, plus the bold colors used is pretty awesome, not to mention that your paintings are pretty cheap even though it's really good.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
Maybe you can list some on EBAY for us and let us know of your listings.
Are you the original artist and if so, are they all signed?

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
Are you the original artist and if so, are they all signed?
Added some more paintings and replaced a few previous ones! Thnx!

Updated + some new pics! Use your gains to get some of these! Wink
Added some more paintings and replaced a few previous ones! Thnx!
I love 10 and 24, how much is for shipping to Singapore? thanks

Hi! Prices include packing and tracked global shipping! Sent you a private message with more details. Reply here or in direct message if you need more information/pictures/etc!

Regards
Merit: 1
I love 10 and 24, how much is for shipping to Singapore? thanks
Updated with some more paintings! Check these out! Smiley

Will add more in the future!

Updated with more paintings! Thnx!
Updated with some more paintings! Check these out! Smiley

Will add more in the future!
A positive update and vouch for the seller. I ordered #11, seller was very helpful, the packing was great thus kept the item without any mark from the shipping whatsoever. I originally wanted to keep it, but decided to gift it. The painting is really beautiful, with nice solid colors, and at good price may I add, for something that gives the space, a nice feeling. I'm eager to do business with you again  Cool

Kind Regards

Thanks for the feedback! Escrow "minerjones" was used for this transaction! It was a pleasure doing business with everyone involved!

Updated with some more paintings! Grin Cheesy
Activity: 60
A positive update and vouch for the seller. I ordered #11, seller was very helpful, the packing was great thus kept the item without any mark from the shipping whatsoever. I originally wanted to keep it, but decided to gift it. The painting is really beautiful, with nice solid colors, and at good price may I add, for something that gives the space, a nice feeling. I'm eager to do business with you again  Cool

Kind Regards
Activity: 60
May I say, beautiful paintings! Can you send me a PM to get a shipping quote for #11 ?
Thanks  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: